Character Profiles

A/N: These characters are probably going to show up in a story or two, maybe Inferno's Kitchen. I have a big overall story about demons that these guys are going to be in. I know nobody's reading this, but enjoy!

Character Profiles:

Dagon: An eldritch monster in the form of a little girl. She has green curly hair and wears a puffy-sleeved green dress and white apron. She has scaly skin, and scratches at it when she's nervous. Her eyes are emerald colored and unusually large. She's known as the "Demon Baker of Heat Street" because she loves baking, and owns bakeries in the cities of Dis and Pandemonium. Loves making cupcakes and cakes, but occasionally makes strange recipes. She has a bad temper, and if someone is rude to her, they will mysteriously disappear, and she'll have a new cupcake recipe the next day. She is allegedly one of the countless spawn of Cthulhu, but if anyone asks, she will spit seawater and attack you. She used to be worshipped by the Philistines until Samson destroyed her temple. One of her favorite friends is Beelzebub, who comes in everyday to pick up large amounts of cupcakes. Estimated to be almost older than time. She can turn into various fish life. No one knows why she hangs out in Hell.

Eurynomos: Prince of Death, he's the origin of zombies. He has decaying blue-gray flesh, and missing an eye. Lank brown hair. Wears rusty armor, from his time as an avenging angel before he fell. He kills and bites people so they can be part of his undead army. Lurks in the underbelly and sewers of Dis and comes out at night.

Legion: They were once a group of angels who fell from grace and during the fall, melded together into one demonic entity. They're a mass of bodies melted together, some missing facial features and limbs. Others have been completely absorbed by Legion. They consist of billions of minds, the greatest amount of angels that had fallen at the same time until Lucifer and his armies. The central brain, known as Quintillion, once was an angel of high standing with great persuasion techniques. The rest will obey whatever he commands, and the structure of Legion works like a hive mind. They refer to themselves as "we". They are usually unable to think by themselves without Quintillion. They can split into smaller masses, taking orders from Quintillion. Legion possess bodies to store themselves inside and control the body like a puppet. If they are forced out of the body, catastrophic things will happen. One occurrence was the Mire, when Legion was forcibly separated from a body and almost drowned Hell with waves of ectoplasm. Also known as Myriad, the Infinite, and the Endless.

Nil: A mysterious demon that showed up when he was a little boy in Dis. This was a few years before Lucifer came to power in Hell. He was an amazing artist even as a child. He was mute for many years, and used his drawings to communicate. Sometimes he could bring his drawings to life. No one knew where he came from, and he doesn't remember his family. He befriends a demon of magic and nightmares, Melinoё. He later finds that he can bring inanimate objects and sometimes the dead to life, and Lucifer wants to use him in his Infernal Army. Nil refuses and hides his powers inside him so they can't be used easily and considers fleeing from Dis until the first Angel-Demon contract was made between Michael and Lucifer, then he was safe. He uses to be very anti-social to people and gets angry easily, stomping his feet with displeasure. As the years passed by and Lucifer took over Hell, he had to work for Hell. Inc. created by Lucifer ironically, since almost all other occupations outside of the Hell Machine have disappeared. He spread the use of cameras and film in the human world.

Xaphan: Nickname is Xaph. She's one of the smartest demons ever known, despite being born in the lowest level of Heaven. Her father was a blacksmith, and was stationed in an angel outpost of Hell to constantly make and fix warrior angel's swords, so she was familiar with some parts of Hell. She has light brown skin and curly brown hair that's always tied back or in a braid. She wears armor that she has modified herself and carries a weapon that shoots energy or bits of metal out one end. Wears gloves. She also uses a sword with an impossibly sharp edge. She always has a toolbelt around her waist. She's great at mathematics and science. She's mainly an inventor, creating things no one thought were possible. She has created the first prototypes of prosthetics for demons, since many lost limbs or wings in their Fall. She tested it out by creating a fake metal arm for herself after losing it in the Fall. She also has created metal creatures that can fly and crawl, are good for spying. She's invented many other things that have found their way into the human world and across the cosmos. She made custom fly-like goggles for Beelzebub, and he's very grateful. Wanted to give more rights to the lower angels of Heaven, so joined up with Lucifer. She had an idea to set fire to Heaven, but Fell before she could try it. When she fell, she found a job in Dis stoking the neverending flames of Hell, but got bored and created an invention that shoveled fuel. She got fired. She then joined back up with Lucifer, who wanted her for her extraordinary inventing skills and she had nothing better to do.