Tom and Reader Get Ice Cream

(Alright so I have had ideas to make things like this so if it's bad I am really sorry this is my first time making one but enjoy!)

It has been a few months since you met Tom, Star told you to stay away since he was her ex but your curiosity got the best of you and wanted to see how he was like yourself. After meeting him, he seemed alright besides his constant flirting.
(Flashback to months before.)
You walk up to this mysterious demon "Tom, right?" You question. "The one and only." he winks at you and you just roll your eyes. "What's your deal? Why do you flirt with every single girl in school, you know you aren't going to make me melt into a popsicle." You tell him. "Hey hey, c'mon I'll manage to get into your heart one day." "You wish." you say annoyed with his flirty attitude. "Anyway my name is (Y/n)." You say extending your hand for him to shake. "What a pretty name~" he grabs your hand and kisses it.
(End of flashback.)
"Alright Tom we're going to get some ice cream!" "Ice cream?" he questions. "Yeah ice cream! Come on and hurry up!" you grab his hand and walk over to the ice cream shop near by. You look at the different kinds of ice cream and pick (flavor) ice cream. Tom looks confused and you suggest (flavor) ice cream and so he takes it. "That'll be 6 dollars please." the cashier says. "Okay-" "No I got it." Tom cuts you off and pays for the ice cream. You both walk out eating the ice cream. "This tastes really good (Y/N)!" he exclaims happily like a child. "It wasn't a problem." you smile and pat his head as if he was one. He accidentally drops the ice cream on the floor and you can tell he's starting to become really angry. "Tom it's okay-" he starts to pet you and slowly calms down. You can feel the blood rush to your cheeks. "D-Do you want some of my ice cream?" He went behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist while you held the ice cream to his mouth and licked some of it. "It tastes even better." he says as he lays his head on top of yours making you blush even more than before. "S-Stop that.." He hugs you tighter. "Thanks for taking me out (Y/N)." You turn your head and you both share a light kiss. Tom held your hand as you both started to walk to your home together. "Hey (N/N)." "Hm?" you ask. "I love you (Y/N)." he says holding your hand tightly. "I love you too Tom." you smile.