Ch.4

(A/N I am so so so sorry for not updating! I was busy with school, and writing a new story. It's called Fantasy or Reality if anyone wants to check it out. Well, I hope u like the chapter)

Recap:

Claudia: *rushes over to Ruth* It's ok Ruth. We've got Karl. Even if we have to force it out of him,  well find a way for you to see again. *turns around* Now Karl I-*sees no one there* HE'S GONE! WHY WEREN'T YOU GUYS WATCHING HIM! *looks toward Sakamaki and Mukami brothers* NOW RUTH WILL BE BLIND FOREVER!

Ruth: F-Forever?

?: I can help you.
----------------------------------------

Marcus: Who are you?

?: That's not important. What's important Is that we break the spell that's making Ruth blind.

Claudia: How do you know Ruth? And besides, don't we need Kalheinz to break the spell?

?: Not exactly. The spell he put on her is called Eternal Darkness, and if we don't break it in the next two hours she will be blind forever. And nothing, and I mean nothing will be able to break it after that.

Subaru: And how do you plan on breaking this spell?

?: If you would allow me, I need to take Ruth to my hut.
Subaru: Don't ignore me! *punches wall*

Claudia: Are you a witch?  And Subaru, we don't have time for your little girl tantrum.

Subaru: Hmmph *crosses arms*

?: No, I am not a witch. I'm just your average girl that got sucked into her favorite anime, and likes to dabble in posions and spells. No biggie.

Claudia: *raises eye brow* Oh, Ok then.

Shuu: *lifts Claudia bridal style* Ok, so what do you purpose we do?

Claudia: S-Sh-Shuu! *blushes madly* M-M-Marcus help~

Marcus: I-

Kanato: Hm~ My little Marcie is so cute. Don't you think Teddy?

Marcus: What?!  Get away from me you creep!
(Sorry. I actually really like Kanato. This scene with Kanato was my friend's idea. ArtisticGirl13)

Kanato: Marcie is so mean Teddy, but he is really cute. Come here. *runs towards Marcus*

Marcus: No! *runs away*

Claudia: *still embarrassely being held by Shuu* H-Help.

Ruth: What's happening?

Laito: *goes to Ruth* fufu~Don't worry Lazy-chan. I'm here *licks her cheek*

Ruth: *blushing* Eh? L-Laito s-stop! And did you just call me Lazy-chan?

Reiji: Get a room you six. Now, on with matters at hand. We must go before miss Ruth becomes blind permanently.

?: Right. Follow me.  *walked out of mansion, into woods. While everyone follows*

Ayato: So, how did you know where to find us?

Yuma: And how did you manage to get into our mansion?

?: I used a spell to teleport myself here, and your front door was opened.

Marcus: *struggling to get away from Kanato's grasp* But how'd... you KNOW that... We needed help?

Claudia: *blushing* Y-Yeah... Did you stalk us?