Ch. 6 Evil Yui

Recap:

Yui: What?! No! They're not suppose to be here! This is my show!

Claudia: Wait, how did you know this was a show, and you were in it?!

~

Ruth: Yeah. How did you know that? You can't even defend yourself against six vampires.

Yui: That is none of your business. Now Reiji, I order you to get these bratts out of my mansion. *Looks at Reiji her eyes gleaming a vibrant red*

Ruth: *whispers* Her eyes.

Reiji: *hesitates, but his eyes gleam the same red as Yui's* Pack your bags. You are to leave emedietly.

Marcus: WHAT?!

Reiji: I said leave. You three are no longer welcome here.

Subaru: No! You have no right to tell them to leave. Your not even the eldest.

Reiji: *narrows eyes*

Ruth: No, guys stop. We'll leave.

Laito: But Ruth-

Ruth: No, Laito. We'll leave. Come on guys. *motions for Claudia and Marcus to follow her*

Claudia: B-But what about-

Ruth: Claudia. Let's go.*looks sternly at her*

Claudia: *sighs* Ok.

Marcus: *kisses Kanato's cheek* I guess this is goodbye then? Hopefully well see each other soon. *kisses Kanato on the lips with a passionate kiss* I love you.

Kanato: No. Don't leave! *holds onto Marcus' shirt tightly* Don't leave me like everyone else.

Marcus: I-*eyes start watering* I can't! I-I can't do it! I can't leave! *hugs Kanato tightly*

Yui: *growls* Kanato is mine.

Kanato: *eyes gleam red, and suddenly pushes Marcus away*  Get away from me! You filthy human!

Marcus: W-What? K-Kanato?

Kanato: How dare you speak my name! You are not worthy to speak my name, you human. *kicks Marcus in the stomach*

Marcus: *gasps in pain*

Ruth+Claudia: Marcus!

Marcus: *starts tearing up, and runs out of the mansion*

Claudia: Marcus wait! *runs after him*

Ruth: Kanato? What was the?! He's your mate. Why would you do that?!

Kanato: Mate? Ha! Why would I ever mate with a filthy human like that?

Ruth: What? But you love him.

Reiji: Enough of this nonsense! You are to leave emedietly. *glares at Ruth*

Ruth: Fine. But can I at least say goodbye to everyone?

Reiji: Lea- *gets cut off by Yui*

Yui: Let her. This is going to be fun.

Ruth: *goes over to Subaru* Bye Subaru.