Ch. 5

(That is Ruth's new look)

Finally got another chapter. Yay!

Recap:

~All vampires trying not to laugh~

Marcus: I can go get her.

Kanato: *glares* You don't like her do you?

Marcus: Why would you care?

Kanato: Your mine! *hugs Marcus in a deadly hug*

Marcus: H-Hel-lp~Can't b-re-ath! ~

Ruth: Kanato, which I presume is the blurry purple blob, put Marcus down.

Kanato: *hisses* MINE! *teleports away with Marcus*

Ayato: Bratt.

Ruth: ...Anyways... Let's go get my glasses! Eh?

~

?: Hello! Welcome to Junk Shop Mediocre. What can I get for you today?

Laito: Well, my girlfriend here needs some glasses *points towards Ruth*

Ruth: *blushes* Girlfriend?!

?: Ah, I see. Hm... Let's go in the back, we just added on to the store, and will temporarily use it for glasses and stuff like that. By the way, my name is Aoba Saragaki. So, I haven't seem you guys in town before. Are you guys new in town? *heads to the back, as everyone follows*

Ruth: Actually, my friends and I just moved in with my...boyfriend, and his brothers. So, that's probably why you don't see me or my friends around here. *smiles, elbowing Laito in the ribs*

Laito: And...me and my brother live in a mansion, and usually don't need to come to places like this.

Ruth: *face palmes* baka

Shuu: This seems *yawns* like a good place.

London: *appears out of nowhere* Yep! I'm a good friend of Aoba! And the glasses here are supper cheep!

Aoba: London! Hey!

London: Sup blueberry?!

Aoba: Don't call me that.

London: *shrugs* Whatever.

Aoba: *sighs* Anyways, we're here. Just go into that room, and the doctor should be waiting.

Ruth: Ok, thanks, but can someone help me? I can't tell if that's a wall or a door.

Laito: *chuckles and grabs Ruth's hand* Don't worry Lazy-chan~ I'll leas you~

Ruth: *sighs* Lazy-chan? I thought I told you not to call me that.

Laito: I know, but it's so cute! Just like you~

Ruth: S-Shut up hentai-kun.

Shuu: *sits in one of the many chairs in the waiting room* I'll stay here. *lays Claudia down and falls asleep*

Reiji: deadbeat.

~Laito and Ruth go into room~