A New Fate? (Max POV)

"NUDGE! ANGEL! MOVE IT!" I shouted as Erasers charged at them from all directions. They stared at me, unable to turn around. One Eraser held a gun, aiming at them from the tree. I ran as fast as I could and pushed them out of the way, just in time. But, I felt a shocking pain afterwards. I stared at my shoulder, which was bleeding like no tomorrow.

"MAX!" Nudge and Angel screamed. They stared in horror as I was shot once again, but in the leg.

"G-GO!" I yelled as they ran off. I spread my wings, as far as I could. I shot off into the air quickly, only to have my foot shot as well. "EEYAA!!" I yelped as I started plummeting down. 

"CATCH HER, OBI!" I heard yelling from far away. I closed my eyes, this is the end... I thought. But, I felt a pair of hands grope my legs, I screeched in pain as the hands gripped tighter. After that, I had lost too much blood. And, I fainted. But, before I did, I saw a pair of yellow eyes.

As bright as the sun.

(Obi POV)

"CATCH HER, OBI!" Master shouted as a girl with light blonde hair was falling from the sky? An angel? I thought obliviously. I hopped up quickly and grasped her body. Squeezing her leg tightly. She screamed in pain before calming back down, only to close her eyes softly.

"Hello? Miss?" I tapped her shoulder. But, while bringing my hand back, I saw blood dripping down. I looked at her shoulder, then her leg, then her foot. "Shirayuki! Quick! Get her too the infirmary!" I yelled as she quickly rushed over, staring at her wounds. 

"Oh my...ZEN! WE NEED TO GO! ABANDON THE MISSION!" Shirayuki turned away quickly and rushed over to Zen. I heard loud footsteps from the bushes, so I set her down and got into fighting position quickly. 5 kids stepped out and looked at the girl, horrified. The little blondie ran over to her and held her close.

"MAX! MAX WAKE UP! PLEASE!" She screamed as she held her closer, tears pouring down like waterfalls. Next, was a small blond boy and another with strawberry hair. 

"MAX!" They both said in unison, each one ushering the other for straps of clothing to cover the wounds. The tall one, with black hair and onyx eyes, just stood there. Horrified. He slowly walked over to her and kneeled down next to her. He stared into her chocolate eyes, and pressed his lips against hers. I blushed slightly and turned away. 

"EW! GET A ROOM!" The little blonde yelped. The black haired boy laughed, and he held her close. 
"Excuse me, sir. Can you please help us? My friend is in dire need of medical tendency." He pleaded. 

I smirked, "Yes, we can help her right away!" I exclaimed.

"Obi! Bring the girl now! We are going back!" Master called out.

I shouted back, "I've got her and her friends!" The others followed me as I carried the girl back to the castle. They surprisingly kept their pace with me, running as fast as me. I swear, they were olympic runners. 

"SHE IS LOSING TOO MUCH BLOOD!" The strawberry haired boy cowered in fear.

"HURRY UP EVERYONE!" Shirayuki rushed on as we ran faster.

(Time skip to the castle)

"GET HER TO THE INFIRMARY!" Garrack ordered as we rushed her to the beds. We set her down gently and bandaged her wounds. She lost so much blood. I was starting to get worried. 

But not as worried as the others.

(Angel POV)

It's all my fault, if only I payed attention. She wouldn't be hurt, she wouldn't be almost dead. Her heart rate was below normal, she was losing so much blood. It soaked through the bandages. It's all my fault. MY FAULT!

"IT'S ALL MY FAULT!" I rasped as I gripped Max's hand tightly. Everyone stared at me, shocked. First, I kicked her out. Then she was captured. Then... (A/N Don't wanna spoil anything! While making this, I haven't finished: It's Never Over. This story is after it all happened, though!) I can't even think about it!

"It's my fault as well! If I had just moved out of the way! She wouldn't have sacrificed herself! Erasers were after us! Max told us to move but we didn't, so she jumped in front of a bullet for us! WE ARE SO STUPID! SELFISH! AND NOW, MAX MIGHT BE DEAD!" Nudge screeched as everyone started tearing up. 

But, I felt a hand grip mine, tightly. "I-I'm too strong to die. Don't worry." Max managed to cough out a few words after she gained consciousness.

"M-Max....MAX!!" Everyone cheered as they went up to hug her, but she held her hand up.

"N-Not fully healed! Thank you, though." Max smiled softly.

"Miss, are you feeling ok?" A red haired girl stood next to her, her face pale with worry.

"Well, besides f-feeling like a mountain crushed me, I'm wonderful!" Max said with a sarcastic voice. She tried to move up, but she was forced back down immediately.

"Please, stay still! Your injuries haven't healed. You've been shot three times." A lady with grey/white hair reassured Max. 

"I'm aware of my i-injuries," Max coughed, "But, how long will I be here?" 

"About 7 weeks, if anything. The bullet's hit you right on the money shot. Broke your bones. Well, except your shoulder. That should heal in 2 weeks." A white haired boy said.

"So...About 7 days?" The flock and I nodded vigorously in agreement. The others just stared at us in confusion. 

"What do you mean? Please stay and rest! You wont be healed in 7 day-" The red haired girl stopped abruptly as Max held her hand up.

"I'll be fine, I heal quicker." Max scoffed as she twirled around in bed and managed to get comfortable.

Max is alive, thank god.

(A/N This is kinda a crap story, I know. But I want to keep writing it! Thank you, and enjoy!)