The Truth

My mom and Paul are going to have a baby. They named her Julia. I thought she wouldn't be allowed into Camp Half -Blood because Paul isn't a God. But I thought wrong. Paul is the God of....
Nature.That's why he's always so good with animals and plants! Whenever I try to plant a plant,it dies instantly from drowning (because you know,im the son of Poesiden)and when Paul plants a plant, by the wave of his hand, the plant grows and makes flowers.This is how my mom told me that Paul was a God and that she was pregnant.

          ~Flashback~                  
"Percy honey?Paul and I have something to tell you."mom says. I rush out of my room so fast that I stub my little toe in a corner."STYX" I yell."PERCY!!! LANGUAGE!!" mom yells. "BUT MA I STUBBED MY LITTLE TOE"I reply."oh ok then I understand." she says"So what we wanted to tell you is.....I'm pregnant!Its a girl so you will have a little sister!"she excitedly says.

"That's great!What are you naming her?"I say."Julia!" mom says."Will she be able to know that I'm a demigod even though she's not a demigod?" I ask ,hopeful that they would say that she could know that I am a demigod. I don't want to lie to her about me going missing when I'm at Camp."Yah um about that"Paul says,looking uncomfortable."I'm actually, umm, a God"he says.

" Stop pranking me ,guys. WHERE ARE THE HIDDEN CAMERAS??!?!??!?" I yell hysterically."It would be awesome if it was true ,but YOU GUYS ARENT GOING TO MAKE A FOOL OUT OF ME!" i say."Percy I can prove to you that I'm a god" Paul says. He starts waving his hand in circling motions and a plant appears and then it starts growing into a throne.

"Fine,fine you're a God. No need to show off."I mutter.Paul snaps his fingers and then everything turns back to normal."So she will be able to go to camp with me? I ask."Yes. Can you help her get through dyslexia?"mom asks."Of course. And if anybody makes fun of her,hehe*cracks knuckles* I will not hesitate to punch and/or kick a kid younger than me*laughs like a maniac*

       ~End of Flasback~

I haven't had to hurt anybody.....yet. Hehehe. Anyway, Julia is now at the at the age to go to Camp Half-Blood. And if Clarisse says a word to her, plants aren't going to be the only thing drowning.....