Number two: Know his music

How to be a Glambert

Number two: 

Ok so.. I think this one is kind of obvious since you and I know that he is a singer, and knowing 'whataya want from me'   does not count as knowing his music. I'm talking about songs like 'Broken open'  or  'Chokehold' . If you don't know this songs (which is totally fine since you have just started this journey of awesomeness ;)  then listen up!

I not going to tell you right now that by the time I upload the next chapter I will expect you to have memorized all the lyrics to both 'For Your Entertainment' and 'Trespassing'  but in order to know Adam's, music you have listen to it. (duh ;P)  decide whether you like the style of the song, his vocals, if there is anything you would add or change and most important if YOU like it. 

Now, i'm one of those kind of people who will listen to the entire album all at once IF i really like the singer or if I'm liking the music so far but, I know there are different kinds of people out there.So if you can't or don't want to listen to the full album (i have to admit that when you do that it becomes boring unless you love the music with all your heart)  I will list the songs of both albums in order and you can make your own schedule to when you will listen to them. Also even though Adam only has two "official" Albums. it doesn't mean that thoose are his only works. You can also listen to "Beg For Mercy". he made this before he got famous so you could say it could be better, but it is also a very god album. you should listen to it too.

**Side note** :  Remember  that in both albums the style of  each song isn't the same. So with all my heart and soul I beg you that even if  you don't like a song please don't skip the one after it I assure you that you will eventually love every single one of them. Also please don't judge the song by it's name :)

First album :  For your entertainment  (FYE) 

1. Music Again

2. For Your Entertainment 

3.Whataya Want From Me

4.Strut  (one of my favorites ;)

5.Soaked

6.Sure Fire Winners

7.A Loaded Smile

8.If I Had You

9.Pick U Up 

10.Fever ( My favorite song from this album)

11.Sleep walker  

12.Aftermath

13.Broken Open

14.Time For Miracles**

Second album : Trespassing

1. Trespassing

2.Cuckoo

3.Shady

4.Never Close Our Eyes

5.Kickin' In

6.Naked Love 

7.Pop That Lock

8.Better Then I Know Myself

9.Broken English

10.Chokehold

11.Outlaws Of Love (Favorite one from this album:)

12.Runnin'

13.Take Back

14. Nirvana 

and 4 bonus tracks ;)

-Master Plan

-Down The Rabbit Hole

-Voodoo (also one of my favorites ;)

-Can't let you go (if you just broke up with someone don't listen to this. Still a beautiful song.)

**I have never listened to this song before :3 I'm not sure why but I don't want to. I am Saving that song for a special day ... even tho I don't know what kind of  day that could be...I know that song was used for the movie '2012'  yeah that movie about the end of the world  and i've heard people saying that it is a very touching song. So feel free to comment what you think of this or any other song :) 

So to make things a little easier for you I also left a youtube video with the first album (for your entretainment) and the 4 bonus tracks over there in the right.