Number five: Love Adam

How to: be a Glambert

Number 5: 

There are many reasons why people love Adam Lambert and there are plenty of options you can choose from. You can first love his Voice, then his personality and last but certainly not least, his looks. The reasons why you love him are going to be completely different of my reasons and other peoples reasons. I first loved Adam's Voice when i first saw him in American idol. When the 'if I had you? video came out,I really liked the way has dressed and started loving his fiscal looks (that sounds creepy) . Now days I love his writing skills and all the different lyrics he has made. i'm thrilled for his third album. 

I think there are different levels and stages of love. especially if it is towards an artist or someone you haven't actually met before.In the beginning when you see the person for the first time on TV or YouTube  is something like "wow he/she is so cool" or something like that and if you find them "cool" enough you do a research of them, you listen to their music,learn all the lyrics and you find yourself always singing that same song by that same artist. Technically we have already been trough this stages in the past chapter's so now one of the last things we have to do to become a Glambert is just love Adam, not as a singer but as a person.the person he is.

To accomplish this i remember what i did. The music videos just weren't enough and i needed to see more. i wanted to see Adam somewhere else than in a studio where they had practiced every move he was doing. so i watched his live performances. then just seeing him sing wasn't enough i still wanted more. so i watched interviews and all those "Adam Lambert funny moments"  listened to his voice and noticed how different it was when he talked than when he singed. on the very old videos from 2009 or so, his voice was very different than it is now.

You should do the same. there are lots and lots of videos and interviews you read to get to know adam better.you will realize that he isn't only a great singer but also an amazing person that has helped me and many many others.