.•*15*•.

(A/N: what?! Double update?! Ok yeah double update today. I wrote this and the last chapter at once, I wanted to put them both out at the same time. But I wanted to keep the chapters around the same length.  ANYWAY ETHAN TIME)

"Hey, let's get a high shot of everything" Ethan suggested.

"If you hadn't noticed we are both short" I said.

"You can sit on my shoulders and shoot it" he said.

"Uhh"

"I promise I won't drop you" he said.

"Fine" I said and we went over to the fence for initial support.

"You alright up there?" Ethan asked.

"Yep" I said he held onto my legs after handing me the camera. Ethan walked around and I got the shot.

"What on earth are you two doing?" Mark asked.

"Getting shots" I said.

"Whatever" he mumbled and turned back to the camera Tyler was holding.

"Here give me that before you drop it" Wade said.

"What don't trust me?" I said.

"Not when your taller then me, it's weird" he said and both Ethan and I laughed as he walked away.

"Hold on" Ethan said.

"What! why?" Before he answered he started running, which resulted in me squealing and holding onto his head for dear life. I was happy he made it to the grass before he tripped, sending us both to the ground. Surprisingly neither of us got hurt. I rolled over bursting out laughing.

"Are you guys ok?" Tyler shouted. I held up a thumbs up as I laughed.

"You two are f**king idiots" Mark laughed walking over with the camera pointed at us.

"She is your sister" Wade laughed.

"STAY OUT OF THIS WADE!" Mark shouted and we all laughed.

"YEAH WADE" I shouted through my laughter.

"Alright, alright, let's pack up and go home before someone breaks something" Tyler suggested.

"Sounds good" Bob said and we packed up.

"So I didn't hurt you when we fell over?" Ethan asked.

"No I'm fine, we landed on the grass so I'm fine" I said.

"Ok I was just making sure" he smiled.

"Thanks"

"No problem" he said and we all went home.