.•*38*•.

I headed downstairs before poking my head into the lounge seeing Mark and Tyler talking.
"Hey have you guys heard from Ethan at all today? I haven't been able to get through to him" I asked.
"Oh he had to go back to Maine for a few days" Tyler said, "he's probably on the plane"
"Oh ok" I said a bit relieved that nothing had happened to him. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed out some things to make a sandwich. I cut it in half as my brother and Tyler walked in,
"Heyyyyyy Kit" Mark said as he leant on the counter.
"Yes?" I asked raising an eyebrow before taking a bite out of my sandwich.
"What are you doing today?" He asked with a slight mischievous grin.
"Nothing, why?" I replied
"So Ethan was supposed to be joining us but.... I was thinking maybe you could stand in for the video?" Mark said.
"What's the video?" I asked.
"Yoga challenge" Tyler informed me.
"With three people?" I questioned.
"No four, Amy is also in the video" Mark said.
"Fine I'm in, when are we filming?" I asked.
"Today" Mark said, "at 3"
"Ok I'll make sure I'm ready by 2:30. Until then I will be up in my room" I said and put the rest of my sandwich on a plate.
"Alright, thank you" Mark said with a big smile.
"No problem" I said before heading back up to my room. I walked in and sat down on my bed. Grabbing the remote I switched on my TV and started watching YouTube as I ate. Once I had finished eating I returned the plate to the kitchen before going back to my room. I went and jumped in the shower before I dried off and searched for some clothes in my wardrobe.