.•*22*•.

*A Few days later*

"We'll be back later" Mark called through the house.

"OK" I yelled back. I wasn't feeling that well and Mark was taking Bob and Wade out for dinner on their last night here. Ethan was being nice and staying with me. I heard the car leave and I got up wrapping my blanket around my shoulders. I headed down stairs and flipped on my stomach onto the couch.

"I take it your not feeling better?" Ethan asked. I shook my head before turning to the TV.

"Not at all" I said.

"Do you want something to eat?" He asked rubbing my back.

"Yes please" I mumbled.

"Ok how does chicken noodle sound?"

"Good"

"Alright wait here and I'll go make it" he said and got up and walked out of the room. I got comfy curling up into the corner of the couch. I grabbed the remote and flipped through the channels, I saw a show I liked and stopped and pulled the blanket tighter around my shoulders. Soon Ethan walked back in. "Careful it's really hot" he said handing me a cup of soup.

"Thank you Ethan" I said.

"It's alright" he smiled sitting beside me. I slowly sipped at the soup as we watched the show.

"Are you going to have anything to eat?"

"I will soon not all that hungry at the moment" he said.

"Ok" I said with a nod.

"I'm fine" he said.

"Ok" I laughed.

"I win I made you laugh" Ethan said proudly.

"Since when was it a game?"

"Since I realised how cute your laugh was" he said and the look on his face told me he didn't mean to say that out loud.

"Ok then?" I said with a small laugh. He relaxed when I laughed. "Do you want to play the don't laugh challenge?" I suggested.

"Do you want to lose?" He said raising an eyebrow.

"You miss pronounced win" I smirked remembering him saying it.