.•*43*•.

The phone rang a few times before he picked up.
"Hey Kit what's up?" Ethan's voice came through the phone.
"Hey I'm at your place, I hope you don't mind. Some guys were chasing me and I didn't know where to go" I said walking over and sitting on his couch.
"Are you Ok?" He asked sounding a bit worried.
"Yeah I'm fine, they got a little handsy then wouldn't leave me alone, then they pulled a knife" I said.
"You can stay there as long as you want. Sorry I'm not there I had to come back to Maine for a bit" he said.
"It's fine honestly" I said, "just a little shaken"
"Are you sure you're ok?" He asked.
"Yeah why?" I asked.
"You sound like your crying" he said. I hadn't even realised the tears rolling down my cheeks.
"I'm fine I promise" I said wiping my cheeks.
"Did you want me to call Mark?" Ethan asked.
"No he's at the movies with Amy. He won't answer" I said.
"I'm calling Tyler then, I'll call you back" he said and hung up before I could speak. I let out a sigh pulling my phone from my ear. I heard it let out two beeps and I looked down to see it showing a 10% warning.
"Great" I said and it turned off "fantastic" I groaned. I got up and looked around for Ethan's charger before realising he would have taken it. I went and sat down on the couch just laying there.

It had gotten dark by now and I hadn't moved from the couch. I jumped hearing a knock at the door. I got up before walking over,
"Kiara, are you in there?" I pulled the door open seeing Tyler, "Are you alright?" He asked and I just wrapped my arms around his waist and buried my face in chest. "Hey it's ok, it's ok" he said rubbing my back. "How about we get you home?" He said and I nodded going and grabbing my phone. I was quiet in the car on the way home, when we got there I just headed straight to bed.