"Frustated... And adorable".

My birthday was close... Almost... Less than a month before, but Daniel had been pushing me to tell him what I wanted as a gift. He's my best friend, really the best, and he's always tried to give me the best gifts, although I told him that it wasn't necessary, he didn't mind spending a little (not to say a lot) on me, and of course this birthday wouldn't be the any different.

A couple of days ago, one of our favourite artists announced a date in our city, which was just the night before my birthday. "Craig David at the O2 Arena, February 4th... Presale: January 2nd and 3rd" said a tweet in the singer's profile.

—Fuck! Come to see this, Daniel! —I shouted and my friend soon appeared at my side.

—What's the matter, Kyle? I hope it isn't another gif of kitte... Oh my God! Craig David! —Said stealing the phone out of my hands...—it's the perfect gift, Kyle!

—What? Of course not, Daniel, I will not let you buy my ticket, it's too expensive!

—It's not true, they're not that expensive...

—No, not all of them... But knowing you, you'll try to have the best seats... —And after a long talk about attending that concert without caring about who would pay for the tickets, we didn't talk about it again.

⚫️⚪️⚫️

On the day of the presale Daniel was very frustrated, because apparently his credit card had been "blocked" because someone tried to clone it. He had to call the bank and some other people, he really wanted to buy the best tickets.

Perfect. Daniel is simply perfect. I entered the room and he was there, leaning by the window, his laptop on his legs, talking on the phone and with his hair dishevelled for running his hands through it so many times, his glasses and, despite being winter, Daniel wore plaid shorts and a simple black T-shirt... He looked perfect even though it was noticeable that he was sad.

I didn't hesitate to get my phone out of my pocket to take a picture ... Daniel didn't even notice, and maybe that was fine, he didn't care about me taking photos of him, but he always wanted to know the reasons why and of course I wasn't going to tell him that it was just because he always looked beautiful, no, I wouldn't.

I put the phone in my pocket again and went to sit next to Daniel, he just smiled and continued his calls. After almost two hours, he finally got the tickets. And no, he couldn't buy them on his own, his card was still locked, but our friend William bought them for him, two tickets for Craig David on February 4th in the best section of The O2 Arena... Daniel was jumping with joy!

—We're going to see Craig David, Kyle! I'm so happy I got the best tickets for us that I'll not even ask why you took me a picture while I was on the phone. —Daniel smiled and oh, he did notice... I smiled sheepishly.

English isn't my first language so forgive me if I'll make some mistakes, and please tell me so I can improve 🤗🤗🤗💖