3 ~ Maybe

The whirlwind had spun again. The life changing sort of whirlwind.

My mom selling my off, my first night here and then this. The whirlwind knew when in my life to come and never cleaned after itself when it did.

Now the shower was on at full blast, I could hear the electric buzz.

But it wasnt me in that shower, it was him. It was weird, strange even.

I had finished my shift and was back in my room.

I can't say I loved my job; I even found myself hating it. However, being thrown into a world like this is almost like being thrown into a well; easy to get in, not so much to get out. But there are always little things that help.

The moments leading up to this were perhaps a whirlwind of their own.

Swinging open the wardobe doors I found myself a little disappointed. I had 4 main dresses; each one either ripped, faded, worn out or too small.

If I worked hard enough, each month I could pay my stay here and my food. Buying dresses and accessories was not part of the deal, unfortunately.

I finally decided on a little black dress with a very plunging neck line and revealing bottom.
"Perfect", I sarcastically whispered to myself, hoping there weren't any stains or creases I'd have to get rid of.

Sliding into it I felt horrible. Girls should feel amzing sliding into a dress of any sort. Dresses bring out a womans perosnality and figure. The type of dress a woman wears can actually say a lot about her. Not here though. Every dress meant sex. And that was it.

After trying and finally succeeding in pulling up the very tight zipper, I sat at my dresser and attempted to fix out my hair.

I had gotten my mass of loose curls from my parents. My mother was from Orlando and my father African-American. I was a very proud mixed girl but the hair I inherited was sometimes a nightmare.

There would be no time to have a shower, so the only hairstyle that could possibly be welcome here was to loosely have it down.

I combed out my dark curls evenly and applied a mass amount of hairspray. Then after rummaging through the drawes I found my loop earings and headed down for the night.

The lounge was now clustered with different men and girls grinding against each other to the blazing music.

I mixed myself in and grinded and moved to the music aswell. Then I spotted him, Mr.LuckyBlond and he had definitely spotted me. He was just casually slouching in a seat watching eveyone else with mild content in his eyes.

I came towards him till I was standing just about between his legs.

Dont fuck this up now, Lailah.

He looked me up and down and smirked while calmly taking another sip of what seemed to be whiskey and placing it on the seat next to him.

I was used to men giving up what they were doing just to be near me. To them I was a precious object of lust.

Then he patted his lap for me to sit on, so I happily perched myself on him. I took his drink from the next seat without fear and too a good gulp.

His eyes looked at me with lust and hunger. There was something definitely special about those eyes. They looked like they had a past; a story to tell.
A deep captivating blue; I could see them perfectly through his glasses which I weren't sure if were real or not.

I found my clever hands snaking around his nack and caressing the end of his hair.

He leaned in closer and the smirk had its own playful and mischievous look to it.

I giggled a little, knowing that would turn him on more.

I could feel his light breathing near my neck before he planted a kiss just under.

His loving kisses continued up my neck and he allowed a few moans to slip. His lips were a gentle soft, each kiss a lot like wet cotton against my delicate skin.

He kissed me one last time at my jawline and before I know he plants his lips on mine we are finally kissing.

It's not rough and hungry like all the other ones, and being a prozzie you don't even remember much of the others.

He moves sweetly with me doesn't force anything anywhere or fight against me.

I've never had a kiss like this one in my life, and I dont know if I'm still prepared to actually have sex with him.

He seems too different. Usually most men expressed their want for sex, they make it obvious how they want it aswell through their kiss, but not Mr.LuckyBlond.

"Let's take this upstairs", he seductively whispers, which automatically sends chills up my spine.

Score!

Hi! I hope you liked this chapter, I know it's a really short. I'm going to update more often. Plz. Let me know what you think. LittleLostGal
is my other account, if you want to have a look.

VOTE & SHARE:)

xGuiltyMascot.