The Kidnapper!

I awoke to see a shadowy figure beside my bed. "Eve" I heard 4 voices whisper and then the person plus 3 extra bent down and grabbed me rendering me unconcious in the process.

RUKI'S POV

I had just kidnapped this new eve tjat Karlheinz has given us because of the event of Yui becoming a vampire. I am determined to become her 'Adam' but Kou was in there with her right now.

YOUR POV

I fluttered my eyes open to see I was no longer in my room but on a sofa in an unfamiliar place. "Your awake M-Neko-Chan..." I heard this joyous tone call out and I turned my weak head to face a blonde haired boy with blue eyes. His eyes stared into my (e/c) ones. "Let me go" I weakly said and he came up to me pinned me down and climbed on top, I was shocked by what he was doing and he pushed my hair away and suddenly a pain ran through my neck. At that moment I knew what was happening "vampires" I mumbled without realising and his fangs retreated.

KOU'S POV

I was savouring the girls sweet delicious blood and then I retreated when she muttered our species like she had just found out. I stared at her for a moment, "You dont know what we are do you?" She looked fearful and just muttered her answer.

YOUR POV

"I do now" I said in a voice full of fear. I was questioning if the Sakamaki Brothers and Yui were vampires and he simply nodded. I then heard a slightly angered voice ring out "Kou why did you take the Sows first bite I wanted it but the sow does smell delectabley sweet" I got so angered by him calling me a sow that something strange happened. I screamed in pain as my bones started snapping and one of my (e/c) eyes turned a violet colour.

YUMA'S POV

I saw anger in the sows eyes then I suddenly saw her bones start to snap and hearing her screams of pain. Ruki and Azusa ran in and by that time sow was gone and what stood in her place was a golden wolf with a black teardrop mark under her eye. She stood up and everyone moved from the door as she ran out.

YOUR POV

I couldnt control your wolf any longer. I kept it away for as long as I have known, I ran past them at a superhuman speed leaving a flash of gold and instinctively ran back to the Sakamaki Mansion. When I arrived on there territory they ran out and found me. I was scared but my vision started to fade, I then fell back to the floor unconcious.

LAITOS POV

I saw this scared wolf a beautiful one at that and suddenly she fell to the floor and she turned into a naked women, I then realised who it was "Its (y/n)" I said as I ran over and pick her up. I took her to her bedroom and sat beside her not touching her body anymore and Yui dressed her.

Amber: Thank you, I am the author obviously and thank you for reading this chapter.

Laito: Amber *pulls her by her hips* hurry this up.

Amber: L... Laito get off me *gets pinned against a wall*

Laito: Oh Amber tch tch tch always so defiant. She says thank you *licks her neck and sinks fangs into her neck*

Amber: T... Thank Y... Yo... *falls into darkness*

Laito: See you next time *retreating fangs and carrying her to her bed* Bye little bitch.