Chapter 3

At Lunch

We was sitting with are Clique.(Mariah,Roc,Ray,Prince,Diggy,Jacob Latimore) When some random Hood Rat came up to us.

?:Is you Desiree and Isis?

Desiree:Maybe just depends on what you want,and Booboo its Are you not is you.

Isis:ummmmm.....Whatcha want *stank look*

?:I heard yall want to fight me!

Desiree:I don't even know who you are!?

?:My name is Nalya Ansya Lawrence and you haven't seen the end of me

Isis&Desiree: Ummmmm Is u mad....or Nahh *laughs*

At Six Period

10mins into are period.We had to go get the bus packed,call chick-ful-a to see when are order will be here,get the game stuff packed.We had to go back to class.

Ray:Hey Isis Boo

Roc:WHAT!*Looks up fast*

Ray:What?!

Roc:You date my sister!?!

(A/N:Isis is roc step sister.)

Ray&Isis:Yeah we date each other

Roc:Let me go talk to ya

Isis:k

Roc and Isis got up and asked to be excused to go into the hallway.They went into and Roc began to speack.

Roc:Isis I don't want you to date him.

Isis:Here you go roc!

Roc:Im trying to help you Isis!

Isis:I don't need it!!

Roc:I don't want to see my lil sister hurt and taken advantage of!!!

Isis:Im gone

Isis walked back into the class room,than came in walking roc.Roc could tell Isis is mad at him,but he is just trying to protect her.Isis sat down at her seat when she notice the gurl from lunch is in her class.

Nalya:Damn Isis you fuck around with Ray than you fuck around with roc.Yall are such whores

When she said that Isis was angry af!Ray and Roc didn't care about what she said about them.

Roc:Dont fucking talk about my sister You bitch 1st I needed to tell her sumthin in the hallway so stfu with ur horse weave.

Ray:Bitch You calling my girlfriend a hoe but u know you fucked around with the whole Basketball team and Soccer team than you tried to fuck around with the football team!So youzzz a HOEEEEEEE!

Isis:Bitch if you wanna start shit with me become on my level  cuz you like a -20 and im a 70 maybe 90 at the most!So get ur game bitch!

After that the cheerleaders was called to Doctor Edwards room,and Desiree and Isis was to report to the office.When they made that announcement Isis got her stuff and told her see you laters.

Isis:*Hugs*Roc see you later big bro and roc please be at the game cuz after it im going out of town

Roc:K I will come

Isis:See you later Bae Imma miss u doe we gonna spend like 10mins together after the game

Ray:see ya Boo *hugs her*

With that isis was on her way to the office to meet up with desiree and get the food and bring it to the cheerleading team.

____________________________________________________________________________________

How you like this chapter?

like and comment plz