take back the night pt.1

Isis Pov.

every since that night nothing has been the same.Desiree doesn't talk to me any more.Ray has been trying to talk to me.But when he does he's saying hateful words to bring me down.Mainly Desiree now he will just push pass me in the hallway,She would see me but not say a word.It hurt me to know i was Ray so called "Bae" and "Best Friend".I was just a side bitch!I walked into Homeroom.It is 3:58pm we have 6 periods but today we have to get are Progress report.Lucky for me....Desiree and Ray is in my home room.I am kinda glad Roc is in there.I waited for Mr.Smith to call my name.When he did I walked up and signed my name on the paper.I grabbed my progress report an started walking and reading it.I felt joy and excitement feel all over me.My parents will let me,Roc, and Alisan go to Florida or North Carolina.While I was walking I saw Ray and Desiree smirking at me out the corner of my eyes.I wasn't really worried about them when I passed them Desiree tripped me.I fall to my face.Than Ray laughed an kicked me.I just can't believe my so called "Best friends" would do this.I jumped right up I felt my noise bleeding.In the moment I really didn't care.I couldn't take it any more.I grabbed Desiree by her weave and Punched her rapidly.You would of thought I was crazy how I was hitting her.Than I just continued Punching and fighting her.I grabbed Ray and literally chocked him.I couldn't take this no more.When Ray started pleading for help.I realized what I have down.Roc was trying to pull me back but he couldn't !I just dropped to the ground and cried.How could my life be like this!

When I was called to the office.They was still picking on me.you know what!?They think I'm a joke imma make tomorrow the biggest day in history watch me!

---------------------------

What is Isis going to do?

Why is Ray acing like this?

Why is Desiree being a bitch towards Isis?