BACK ON DA ROAD!

Well its now March 11,2014 after I got off the phone with roc find out he aint want shit!WE BEEN ON DA ROAD SINCE 4AM DIS MORNING WE GOING TO MISSIPPI.Desiree and I both sat on the charter bus and song random songs that would play on are phones.I made a instagram video out of one of dem.

Desiree:"Wake up, wake up Gotta get this paper, get this cake up"

Desiree song while off tempo,but while shes in the camera.

Isis:"Gotta do my hair, gotta put on makeup Gotta act like I care about this fake stuff Straight up What a waste of my day"

I song while smiling and adding hand movements.

When I posted it I tagged ray and roc and prince in it. "We miss yall call us!See ya soon!"

After like 20 mins Desiree and I got a text message.

Desiree Text was from Princeton.

Princeton:I miss you boo!We gonna have to come to one of your shows ILY!"

Desiree:I miss you too fro lmfaoo luv u more and plz do come

Isis Text was  from Ray

Ray:"BAEEE!Why haven't you texted me lately"

Isis:"Havent that female voice on facetime is enough for you!?"

Ray:"Thats my fucking cousin"

I didn't even text him back.I just got on twitter and twitted.

"It's really difficult when you feel like you have no one."

Right when I post it a min later ray gonna comment "WTF!You have me!"

I didn't even reply.I took a nap......

Before I know it we was in Huston Texas we went to chick-ful-a.When I walked in this chick walk to me.

??:aren't you ray from mindless Behavior girlfriend?

Isis:Yes........?????

??:Oh its something I need to tell you

__________________________________________________________________________________

Outfit in link and what do she need to tell her I hope you like this chappie cuz I had fun with it.The song used is Bed Peace Jhene Aiko.