Chapter 29

Sans P.O.V.

I'm really excited for Safire to move in with me. Hmm. I guess I should get used to calling her Y/n though, since she is going to change it.

.....

Don't act confused, you know what I mean. You, the "reader". You weren't satisfied, were you? So, she is going to change it. All of it.

......

Not just Safire's name. Her story. Our story. The moments we shared, conversations we've had, hardships we went through, all of it. And it's all your fault.

...

Just wait, soon, this won't even be here. This... "chapter" as you would call it. Or maybe it'll stay. Who knows what that sicko has planned.

.......

You, Mouse. Writing this right now... What, gonna make Papyrus die again?

......

Never mind her, this is to you. The...reader... Why? You weren't satisfied with my life? Why were you even "reading" in the first place?

......

I know what you're thinking, 'It's just like the resets. But he's not supposed to remember them. That's not how Mouse wrote it.'

...

Well, you're right. I don't remember the resets. I don't even know what those are. But..... changing my life? That's all I need to know.

......

I suppose this is the end. The end of the first.... The original.

......

Hey, Mouse.

....

I h o p e y o u h a v e f u n r e w r i t i n g m y l i f e . . .