Chapter 1 ~ You crazy woman!

~

So, this is my very first story posted up on Wattpad!. (: It was alot harder than I thought it would be ..

It gets better throughout the story, I promise!

But anyways, I hope you guys like it !

xo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My heart was beating frantically, feeling like it was about to burst out of my chest any second from now.

I am so screwed.

My palms started sweating madly as I bit into my nails. I tried to take deep, steady breaths, but it came out all rough and forced.

Just breathe. Inhale. Exhale.

After a few moments of repeatedly doing the same thing, I lost it.

"I hate you, I hate you, I hate you! Oh god, if we get caught does this mean I’m going to become a delinquent now?!  "

"Oh for lord’s sake, shut up, Adriana!" Juliet scolded in a harsh whisper.

"Oh sweet Jesus, are we going to jail, Jewls?! I can’t go there! Have you seen their toilets!? There is no way in hell I’m using one of those!

Juliet, whom I call Jewls, clamped down her hand on my mouth, successfully stopping my blabbering altogether.

"Jesus.. " she huffed

I glared at her, showing how much I hated her right now since my words were being muffled by her hand. She responded by smiling sweetly, as if we weren't being chased by the police and she was absolutely innocent.

Innocent my ass.

Jewls is one of those juvenile delinquents. Yes, those badass people who doesn't have any care in the world. She gets away with most things though, considering her father is a well-known actor in the entertainment business.

She got most of her dad's genes. If any girl saw her, they would be drowning in envy. Her golden wavy hair fell right past her shoulders which were paired with those famous bright green eyes. Her beige colored skin was flawless, which fitted perfectly in her supermodel figure. Lucky bastard.

I was pulled out of my self-pity when the woman herself punched me in the arm, hard.

Sucking in a deep breath, I clenched my jaw to stop from shouting out in pain. My hand cradled my arm by instinct, trying to ease the pain shooting up my arm. That was going to leave a bruise.

" What?" I whisper-yelled.

She smirked, proud of her punch to have such an effect on me. "We’re going to make a break for it there, " she pointed at the Great Mall which was across the street, "in 5 seconds, got it? "

My eyes bulged out of my sockets.

"What?!" I nearly shouted. "What if the police sees us?! They're right there!” I pointed at the 4 policemen like a mad woman trying to get my point across. They were to our far left, currently looking through the bushes searching for us. They had their cars parked in the middle of the road, preventing us from escaping.

She rolled her eyes. "What other choice do we have?! It's not like they'll let us waltz our way out of this! Calm your boobs woman!"

"Fine! But if we get caught, I'll have your head! " I growled, huffing.

You see, as we were in the electronics store, the famous show ' Stars Update ' reported that Jewls dad, Jack Lennington, was getting married to the (and I quote) 'Sexiest Woman of the Year ' Jennifer Farque. Once Jewls saw that, she was pissed. And when I say pissed, I mean FUMING. She honestly looked like she could take on a sumo wrestler at the time.