A Story Of A Lost Soul

Cory's POV-
    I just found out that the only things I can interact with are certain special people and I can write in books. I can use that to give Frisk a couple clues before she can see me. I'll say the last one just before I appear to her. I'll write my story in her journal this time.

Frisk's POV-
    I went to my room to go grab my journal. I've been trying to find out who Cory is, and nothing has popped up so far. But, all of a sudden, the pen picked itself up and started writing.

   Once apon a time, there was a boy, me, named Cory. He had traveled with a girl named Frisk, you, through the beautiful place called The Underground. When they were in the Asriel Dreemur fight, he sacrificed himself for her. He died in a place called the void and said she was needed. Then, he disappeared from history. Everyone but Sans and Gaster forgot about him. He was not dead, but his soul was broken. Over time his soul has been healing. This is where he is now.

    What? When did this happened? Wait, whoever that is, stay a minute. Is that you Sans? If this is a prank, you are so dead! Ughh! This is so strange!

    No, this is no prank. This is me, Cory! Before I leave to go do something, do you have any questions?

    Yeah, just one. Is that story true? Did you really do that? Did it really happen? I want to know if you're pranking me or something.

    Yes, that did happen. If you have anymore questions, talk to Sans. He can see me, so he can communicate for me.

Cory's POV-
    I headed off to Sans so he could check my soul. It healed more! Maybe that helped. "Hey kid just know something, while this is happening to you, its happening to the other yous. One you're back to normal, they will be to." Sans said. "Alright, I understand." He also warned me I had to do something Frisk noticed three more times before she could see me. I went to Waterfall, sense Frisk was heading to the Kings Castle view of it. She would be able to hear my voice, but just barely.

Frisk's POV-
    I sat down, then though I was hearing something. Then I realized it must be Cory. The voice sounded so familier, but quiet.

    I remember this place. Monster Kid, I, and you sat down here taking a break. I was jealous of you dating Papyrus. I ended up asking you if this counted as a date. You said yes, so we sat here for a minute. Then Monster Kid interrupted, so we has to leave. Don't you remember?