He is Back

Frisk's POV-
    When Sans, Gaster, and Cory told me the plan, I thought they were insane! But, all Cory's plans are weird in some way, and they all worked out, why not this one? There is a event that every monster is attending. Its celebrating 3 weeks of our freedom. His plan is for me, Sans, and Gaster to tell the story he told me. Its insane, but it should work. I am the last to speak there, so it will work.

Cory's POV-
    We are at the event. I'm really nervous for this, but, I need to stay strong. For Frisk. Oh, she's about to speak now.

Frisk's POV-
    "I am happy to say that these three weeks of being free have been well, and as I speak humans are giving us more rights than ever before. But, before I end the presentation and we enjoy the food that's been brought, I would like to tell a story. I may be insane, but this story is true." I looked at Cory, and he winked. I winked back, knowing that it would help him too in the end. "Once apon a time, there was a boy, named Cory. He had traveled with me, through the beautiful place called The Underground. When we were in the Asriel Dreemur fight, he sacrificed himself for me. He died in a place called the void and said I was needed. Then, he disappeared from history. Everyone but Sans and Gaster forgot about him. He was not dead, but his soul was broken. Over time his soul has been healing. This is where he is now." I said. "Why should we believe you!?" Said a random monster in the crowd. As his real body started to appear, I said "Because he is with me, you know him, or, you will." With that, Cory appeared for the world to see, as memories poured back in for everyone else. Sans and Gaster gave a thumbs-up. I knew I could do it.

Author's POV-
    That chapter though. Anyways, it may look like the story is over, but its not. This, actually, is just the beginning. I hope you have fun figuring out what I have planned! I am really enjoying copy and paste right now. For the story, I copy and pasted the one Cory told Frisk, edited a few words, then kept going. That may be why it looked familier. Have a good day! Bye!