Forgotten

Frisk's POV-
    I'm having a fabulous life with the monsters. Sans has been upset lately, but puts on a fake smile when I notice. Something is up with him. I'll check on him later. I'm sleepy sense I just woke up, and I can smell cinnamon rolls. I'm starving! I've always felt like I've forgotten something, but I can't figure out what. Maybe Sans knows.

    Warning! In my opinion Cory is still alive in the void. Sorry if you disagree, but if you can please roll with it. I'm so sorry!

Cory's POV-
    I've been writing on a board in a room I made here in the void. Atually, Gaster made it for me. I guess he feels bad for me. Only a very small portion of my soul is left, just enough to keep me alive. Guess I'm like Sans, hehe. He comes to visit me every once in a while. The three of us are trying to figure out how to heal my soul. Gaster has escaped here, but controls it to keep me comfortable. Its been two weeks sense Frisk has forgotten about me. The formula Sans and Gaster are working on will hopefully start healing my soul. Once enough is healed, I can leave the void but not interact with anything around me but Sans and Gaster. Once more is healed, I can communicate with Frisk. The second I do this is when it will start coming back to her.

Frisk's POV-
    Sans introduced me to a man named Gaster. They keep mentioning some kid named Cory. I have no idea who that is, but for some reason I feel like I know him. Oh well, I'll figure it out later. Sans and Gaster decided to take me to a park in town, for some fresh air. On the way there, Gaster left. For some reason, that got Sans really excited. I need to see what's wrong with Sans. "Sans?" I said. "Yea kid?" he replied. I responded "Who is this Cory kid you and Gaster keep talking about?" He put on his serious face, and I knew that meant I had to listen up. "Kid, I may sound crazy, but when you fell into the Underground, you didn't fall by yourself. You fell with Cory. You guys were best friends. During your fight with Asriel, he gave up himself to let you live. You were heartbroken after that, but, once you left the void, you forgot about him completely. Only a small portion of his soul remains, but me and Gaster are working on bringing him back." Sans said. I have no clue what he's talking about. I fell by myself. This doesn't make sense. On the way back, Sans left to. This is so weird.

Cory's POV-
    When Sans and Gaster teleported, they both were shocked. Then I realized it. My soul was healing! Very slowly, but healing none the less. I felt myself being pulled out of the void, and I appeared back on Earth. Only Gaster and Sans could see me, but I was back home. I rushed over to Toriel's house to check on Frisk. She still couldn't see me. She was writing down stuff. I realized Sans must have told her a little about me, because on the page she was trying to figure out who I was. It's useless until my soul has healed enough. Until then, I'll keep watch over her.

Author's POV-
    I sped up what would have happened in three chapters to one. Btw, I was sad about the cinnamon roll part because I'm allergic. Sadly, I'll have to roll with it. I'm so sorry!