Let The News Break Loose

Cory's POV-
    I need to head back home. I don't want Frisk to worry. She doesn't need to. Sans and I can handle it.

Frisk's POV-
    I headed back home and sat on the sofa reading a book. I didn't want to look suspicious. I'll talk to him about it. Oh, right on cue.

Cory's POV-
    "Where were you Cory? I want to know what's wrong, because I can tell that something is off about you. I don't remember those tree marks being there before." Frisk said. I leaned my head down. Was it that obvious? "You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to." Frisk continued. As she was about to leave the room, I said "No, I should tell you. It concerns both of us. I should have told you when it started." "Alright, I'm all ears." said Frisk. "Well, according to what Chara told me, I have a curse. It's supposed to make me lose control of myself. To make me hurt the people I love. That's why I've been destroying those trees. Eventually, even that won't cut it. Anyways, I had went to Sans's house. When I was about to start explaining it to him, I lost control for a couple minutes. My body did most of the explaining, by trying to kill him. Even he looked worried. I just didn't know how I would explain it to you." Finished Cory, with a blank stare. Frisk stared in shock, from all this information to take in and problems to consider.

Frisk's POV-
    "So basically, you are losing control of yourself that will cause you to hurt people. I also think it might get to the point where you can't hold it back anymore." Frisk said. "I might hurt you, or Toriel, or anyone else. That's why I've been careful." Cory said. "Ok, I understand now." Frisk finished off.

Cory's POV-
    The second I went back in my room it started happening again, but this time it lasted longer. It was a good thing I got there when I did. Luckly, Toriel didn't notice the noise. Frisk walked in at soon as it was over. She looked at the walls and notice knife cut here and there, along the wall. I sat down, trying to calm down by it, as she sat down beside me.