Hanging out

Nash POV:

Well I wake up to all the boy getting ready. "Do you guys really have to be that loud?" I say. "Yes we do!!!" Matt screams. "Damn." I get up and get ready for magcon tour. I'm so excited I love my fans! They are are beautiful . We leave the hotel in a limo. Hella sick!

We get there and barley people are here. I mean at least not yet. As I am waking and texting the next think I know I am bumping this very small gorgeous girl over ." Ow ow ow" is all she says. I just stand over her not knowing what to say because she is so beautiful . I'm lost in thought feeling bad for knocking this small short 5'2 girl over with my big 6'1 ass , haha. I'm just thinking about her , then I snap back not trying to be a weirdo. "Are you okay?" I ask picking her up. "Yesss... Ow." I just take her to get an Ice pack with her friend , and the day goes by like a regular day.

We all get back to the hotel we are staying in. All the boys are talking and fighting of Course . "No I call the bed! You can get the floor ! " Cameron says arguing with Shawn. "How bout I get the bed if you guys don't shut up?" I say to them. Then I look up from my phone to see the two girls I met at magcon. And of course that gorgeous girl is blushing haha! I never got her name. But beautiful if fine with me. I waking over to them pushing the boys saying "I remember you!" She says back " I do to. " blushing . " want to hang out with us?" I ask and barley answering she shakes her head yes.

Brianna's POV:

We get to their room. "Wow this is a big room!" Ally says . "Yeah it is." I say quietly . "What do you guys want to do!?" Taylor says. "How bout truth or dare! " Sam says. "Alright!" Everyone says but me.

"Alright you first!" Cam says . "Me? 😳" I say "truth." Again I say. "Umm is it true you are a nerd?" He asks "no psh!" I say. "LIAR!" Ally yells. "I'm not lying. Okay maybe ." I say looking down. "It's okay! Nerds are cute !" Nash says trying to cheer me up. "Thanks." I say blushing ."alright nash t or d?" Taylor asks. "D" nash answers back. " I dare you to kiss ... What's your name blondy?" Tay says . I look up to see if they were asking me. "Me?" I say . "Yes you!" He says . "Oh Brianna .." I answer . "Okay I dare you to kiss brianna!" Tay says. I look up with bigs eyes. You know how I said I'm a goody goody? Well by that I don't do anything bad. Not even kiss. Even though that isn't bad but still. "Haha Brianna you in? " nash asks me. " umm well.. I " I say getting cut off. "She is in." Ally says. I look at her and give her a shove . " alright ." He says . He gets up and comes over and sits by me. He starts to lean in , but I chicken out as move my head. "Umm are you okay?" He asks. "Yeah it's just.."I I say so no one here's "I don't know how to kiss. " I say quietly . "Haha that's cute , just let me take the lead." He says. He leans in and kisses me.

Almost 50 reads (: I feel loved! Please COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE!