Not goodbye. see you later.

Last chapter! Enjoy and look up my sequel to this book! I actually enjoy writing the sequel a lot! I already got 3 chapters done! So look it up tomorrow💕or tonight if I post the intro!

Today's the day I leave. I only have a few more hours with him. I softly get out of hip grip trying not to wake him up with his hands around my waist . I get up and get ready. I want to go out with him before I leave.

--Nash's POV--

I wake up to bri not in from of me. I sit up and look around and I don't see her.i get up and get dressed. I brought clothes over because its my last day with her. I go downstairs and see her. She is on the couch. "Ready babe?" She asks. "Yeah I guess." I say confused . She gets up and grabs my hand and we leave the house.

--Brianna's POV--

I took Nash to a coffee shop so wee could talk for a little. He looked like he enjoyed it. now it's time for me to go and I'm happy and sad about it..

"I'm gonna miss you." He says looking at me tearing up. "Me to. " I say wiping his eyes. "Flight 106 now boarding . Flight 106 now boarding"

"So I guess this is goodbye." I say starting to cry. "No this is see you later " he says planting his lips on mines. My hands disconnect with his ad I start to walk off to board the plane still crying. i'll see you later.

And my sequel is up!!!!Go look my sequel up! It's called we meet again! 💕 I want to get 2k reads in there to so please go and do it!