Dont leave

Super small chapter! But I updated for my most awesomest fan! I will update tomorrow!💕 Nice day✌

Brianna's POV:

Yesterday me and Nash talked. It was just a simple. I don't know what we are anymore. He texted me about 5 times but I just ignored him. I finally agreed to going to talk to him at his house. So I get myself ready ad head over there.

--At Nash's house--

I knocked in the door and Sam opened it and all the boys were in the couch. They were all surprised to see me here. "What?" I say giggling . "Nothing it's just your actually here!" Taylor says. "Where is jack and jack?" I ask them. "Oh they had to leave! But now it's just me Matt, cam , Taylor, Nash, carter,Aaron, and Sam now. " Matt says. "Ohh. Um where is nash?" I ask. "Upstairs." He answers. And I just walk off. I head upstairs to see Nash.

I knock On the door. "Come in!" I hear him say. "Hey." I say looking at him. "Hey." He says back. I go and sit in the end of his bed and play with my hands. He gets off the Bed and walks over to me. He grabs my hand and stands me up. "Brianna. I'm so sorry for being the biggest Dick to you. i love 'everything about you. I know we fight all the time and we make up. This one was to far. I never meant to hurt you. And I just want to know if we could still be together. I miss you and your giggles and your blushing. Your the first girl i actually really like. And that's very impossible for me. And I'm just lost without you." Nash says with passion."and I love you.." He says pulling me in connecting his lips with mine.

Nash's POV:

Me and Brianna finally made up. Like make up make up. Y'all know what I mean😉😏siiike!just make out haha! we just hung out for the rest of the day. I still don't know if she changed her mind of still leaving. i hope she did. "Brianna?" I ask. "Yes baby?" She says looking at me. "Are you still leaving early?" I ask. "Umm well I think I am." She answers.

Comment and vote!💕