Moving In(chapter one)

(WILL STAY YOUR POV UNLESS SAID)
Edit: This story is so bad and very unedited.  Read with caution.  If there's enough requests maybe I'll rewrite this story in the future.

"Ok troop move at" I yelled at my squad over the gunshots. We moved quickly and quietly. I looked over and saw one of out men where shot down in open fire. "Move to safety I'll get him!" I yelled my squad noded and continued moving. I ran over to him. "You ok man?" No response. I felt for a pulse a beat... Nothing. I sighed and picked him up. I heard one loud gunshot. Winding almost like a sniper. I look over then BOOM! It hit me.

I woke up breathing heavily and tearing up. That was my sister katelyn's best friend. I had PTSD (post trauma stress disorder) and my anxiety was rising. I calmed down. I wanted to call Katelyn but couldn't. I lost all contact with her. I sighed trying to forget my military days. I retired after being shot in the head and nearly dying. I sat up in my bed. I just moved in last night.

I got up and went to my kitchen downstairs made some eggs and ate. KNOCK KNOCK.I got up and answered the door. I saw a blonde haired boy, blue haired boy, brown haired boy, a black haired girl and a pink haired cat girl?

"Uh hi... How may I help you?' I asked them.

"Hi!I'm Aphmau! The blonde is Garroth, the smurf is Dante, the brown one is Laurence, and the cat is Kawaii~Chan." Aphmau said.

I laighed."Hi I'm y/n I just moved in last night" I say.

"Oh that's cool! Anyway we where wondering if you wanted to come over to my house and we can all hang out." Aphmau said.

"Yeah sure just let me get dressed." I said. They nodded and I let them in to look around.Then headed up to my room. I put some play jeans on and a f/c T-shirt.Then headed downstairs.

"Hey y/n what's with these pictures?" Dante asked. He was pointing at a picture of me in my military head with some pals of mine.

"Oh... Yeah I was in the military for 10 years until I was shot in the head and nearly died." I said running the back of my neck.

"WHAT!" They all said in shock