Meeting his gang

~AVERY'S POV~

I woke up early before everyone so I wanted to check out the house. I walked out of the room into a long hallway, I kept walking till I found a staircase I went down stairs to the front door of the house there was like 10 halls so I didn't look at all of them. I walked out to the back yard there was a big pool and a swing. I got bored so I went and put on my swim suit to swim. My swim suit is white two piece with laced up top.

I walked outside it was like 90 degrees  so it was a good day to swim

I walked outside it was like 90 degrees so it was a good day to swim. I swam for about half an hour when I herd someone come outside. "So I see you have found the pool." I turned around to see Cole standing shirtless by the swing. "Yea I have and it feels great." "Well you need to come in and eat." "Then I'm coming can you hang me a towel?"

~COLE'S POV~

"Yea."i said. I grabbed the towel and turned back around to hand it to her. Dam she was fine it was like seeing her walk out of the water in slow motion. She is hot as fuck I'm glad I bought her. But I have a feeling she will be hard to get. We must start training her tho.

~AVERY'S POV~

I could tell he was thinking so I broke the silence. "Like what you see." I said. "Oh ummm no let's go eat." He replied."mhm sure you don't I said as I giggled. I walked inside and saw 4 muscular men. "Avery these are some of my men in my gang the other two are out but there are also 4 girls. Here is Jake, Thomas, Kyle, and Justin, the other two guys are Manny, and Ryder. The girls are Maddy, Julie, Lynn, and Emmly. They will be training you today." Cole explained. "Cool, but why do I need trained?"I asked. "Because now you will be a part of our gang." "Cool but I don't need trained." "Can you shoot a gun? Can you fight well. Are you available to knock someone out? I don't think so." "Bet" I said as I grabbed a pistol. "I handed Jake three plates to throw in the air. He threw all three in the the air and u shot all of them so they shattered on the ground. Everyone's mouths dropped open."well you my know how to shoot but you are still not ready."said Cole walking inside. "You need to got get ready for your first day of training." Growled Cole. I didn't say anything back and went up stairs to change. I put on some spandex, a black sports bra, a grey vest, and my black and white Nike shoes.

I went down stairs and saw everyone sitting in the living room Julie was waiting for me so she could take me down stairs to the gym to train

I went down stairs and saw everyone sitting in the living room Julie was waiting for me so she could take me down stairs to the gym to train. When I went down there they lead me to a punching bag that u practiced on. After I worked on the punching bag me and the girls ran five laps around the house. We got back and kyle came down to the gym and said "I'm down here to fight Avery." What why?" Asked Lynn. "Cole sent me down here because he said u weren't working hard enough." "He is watching through the camera's again." Said Lynn. I turned around and flipped off the camera then turn back to kyle and said I'm ready. "Are you sure?" Asked kyle. "Yea let's get this over with."I said. I grabbed his legs from under him witch made him to fall on his ass. "OW." yelled kyle. As he was laying on the ground he pulled my legs witch made me fall too.i then rolled over on top of him and kept punching him till he started to doze off. He ended up passing out on the floor of the gym. I got up and look at the girls. "Omg how did you do that!!!" They yelled. "Well before I was in lock up I used to fight a lot." I said. We walked up stairs and I got changed.