What will i choose?

AVERY'S POV 

Next thing you know Cole and the others are passed out on the floor. "COLE!!!!!" i screamed. "NO! YOU AND COLE ARE NO LONGER A THING! YOU ARE MINE NOW!" yelled Justin.  "NO!!" i screamed as i spit on him. "You will pay for that!" he says slamming the basement door behind him. Before he had left him and 5 other guys tied the gang up in front of me. "Cole! Jake! Lynn! Emmly! Ryder! Julie! Maddy! Kyle! Manny!" i said. They wouldnt even move a muscle. I cryed for about and hour when i herd the door swing open. Justin came down and slapped the gang making them wake up. "AVERY ARE YOU OK?!?!?!" yelled Cole. "COLE!!!! IM SORRY!!!!" i yelled back. "Enough now let's get down to business." Said Justin.  I just looked at him. "Guess what Avery you get two choices. Cole will be killed then you are free to go. Or Cole will live and I get you." "NO IM NOT FUCKING CHOOSING!!!!!!" I yelled. "Yes you will." "Fine I will be with you I'm sorry Cole I love you." "NO KILL ME!!!" yelled Cole. "NO COLE!!!!!" I yelled. "Fine I will choose I'm going to kill Cole." Said Justin.  NO!! STOP!!!!!" I yelled. "Wait before you kill me can I say something to Avery?"said Cole. "Fine but make it quick." Replied Justin. "Avery, will you marry me?" Cole asked. "YES!" I yelled. "There is a ring in my desk it's for u." He said. "I love you Cole." "I love you too Avery." "OK ENOUGH NOW COLE DIES.!!!" yelled Justin.  He held the gun to Coles head as I screaming and cryed. BANG! Cole fell on the floor in front of me. The gang ran over to me and I hugged Cole. "This was all my fault." I cryed. "No its not." Said the gang. I stayed there for about an hour then we got to leave. I drove and drove back to the house thinking. When u got there I went to his desk and saw a small black box. Inside the box was a beautiful diamond ring.

I put it on my finger and it fit perfectly

I put it on my finger and it fit perfectly. All I did was sit and cry until Maddy came in and told me I need to lay down and rest. I layed  down and thought really hard about what happened. I couldn't take it anymore I needed to get revenge. Everyone is sleeping so I grabbed a duffle bag and packed it with my sniper, 12 inch knife, baseball bat, and pepper spray. I snuck out the window so I wouldn't get caught then I got in my car and headed straight to justins house. After a few hour drive I pulled in his driveway and grabbed my weapons hiding them under my clothes. I knocked on the door to see one if his men answering it.

"Is Justin here?" I asked. "Yes I will go get him for you." He replied. After about 5 minutes I herd Justin say "what are you doing here Avery." "Well I thought I better come see my Justin since I'm lonely." I said fake frowning. "Follow me." He said. I followed him into this room that was all black and grey with a huge bed. He sat on his bed as I crawled on top of him pushing him on the bed so I'm on top of him. He pulled me in for a kiss when I took out my pistol and held it to his head. "You really think I was going to let you get away with killing my husband year I don't think so." I said. As he scream I pulled the trigger. Then I used my knife and stabbed him in the gut. I was all covered in blood when I found a window and jumped out of it. Then I ran to my car and drove off.