Please forgive me

COLE'S POV

I tried to calm Avery down but she left. So I took my black truck and drove after her. I don't think she noticed that I was following her but I did. Finally after 3 hours of driving she stopped at a hotel. I waited till she went to her room then I got a hotel room 3 rooms down from her. When she was asleep I had Ryder make me a keys so I could get in her room. When I walked in her room she was sleeping so peaceful in her bed. I crawled in the bed with her and held her close. Well I fell asleep quick but woke up to Avery slapping me.

"WERE YOU FOLLOWING ME!!!!!" she screamed. "AVERY I ONLY DIDN'T TELL YOU BECAUSE I WAS KEEPING US SAFE. IF YOU WERE TO KNOW I WAS AFRAID THAT WHEN HE SHOT ME YOU WOULDN'T ACT REAL THEN HE WOULD KILL YOU!!" "I'm sorry Cole. You just really scared me." Avery said starting to cry. I pulled her in a big hug it felt like we sat there for hours. But I thought it wasn't long enough. She grabbed her stuff and went to her car. I got in mine and we both headed home. As a couple of hours past we finally made it home. I got out of my car to be lifted up bridal style. It was Cole he took me all the way up to our room and put me on the bed.

"What was that all about?" I asked giggling. "Well you are my wife after all so I can If I want. By the way my mom is coming to pick you up in 15 minutes to pick out your wedding dress because we are getting married tomorrow." He replied. "TOMORRO?!?!" "Yes is there a problem?" "No that's great!" "Good."

Cole hugged me tight then I got up and put my shoes on to go. After 15 minutes Coles mom picked me up.

"I know the perfect place for your wedding dress." His mom said. "Thank you so much for this." I replied.

We go to the place and let me just say "WOW" it was amazing. We searched and tried on and I found the one.

"No this is way too much it's costs $74,400 and I don't want u to pay that much

"No this is way too much it's costs $74,400 and I don't want u to pay that much." I said. "Yes it is perfect u mean everything to my son I want his wife to have the best." She replied. "Thank you so much!"

When I got back home I showed the girls and they loved it. I finally fell asleep in Coles arms it's been a while. But it felt amazing.