Where did Avery go?

~~~~~~3 weeks later~~~~~~~~

COLE'S POV

Avery has been acting really weird for 3 weeks now. She hardly talks anymore, she barly goes on her runs, she wont cuddle me, i dont know what to do. What happend? I love her she changed me like nobody has ever done before. 

AVERY'S POV

I have to take a break from everything and everyone. When everyone was sleeping i packed my bags and all my stuff and packed it in my car. I got in the car and started it as soon as was started and i had my music on i drove off. Luckly i had 40k on me because my dad had put it in the car when it was sent to me. I had texted the whole gang and my mom, dad, and brother and said

 "Im sorry i left like this, dont worry you guys had nothing to do with it i just need time. i wanted to say I love you Cole and i always will. I will return eventually but there is no use on trying to find me. I will stay safe. But i need to go away so i can find the real me i am the badass that i will always be. I hate doing this to you but i have too I love you guys. Goodbye."

After that i was on the road and gone. I have a couple of my friends from lockup that i am going to stay with. She is also rich and lives alone. Its about a five hour drive so i stopped somewhere and got breakfast since it is already 5:00 in the morning.

COLE'S POV

I woke up to the ping of my phone. I look over and Avey was gone. I check my phone and read what she sent me. By the i was already out of bed dress with keys in my hand. I told the gang about what i was doing and they said they got the messege too. The gang loaded there guns and got in 3 trucks but Cole was driving alone. They had walki talkis to talk and cole said "Luckly i put a tracking device on her car so we will follow where she goes. But she is already two hours ahead of us." "Copy that." they replied. I will find you baby girl. RING! RING! RING! "hello?" i said. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MY DAUGHTER!!!!!!" yelled her dad. "I DIDNT DO ANYTHING BUT IM GOING TO FIND HER NOW I HAVE A TRACKING DEVICE ON HER!" i replied. I hung up the phone and kept driving.

UNKNOWN

So Avery you are alone finally. I will find you a very and I will get what I want.