Chapter 3 : Touch

• Dedicated to everyone I love

Chapter three: Touch

It was Saturday, as usual, I got up from bed, brush my teeth and get dressed, then I went to the school band.

I put in my best clothes so I could look pretty in front of Chris .

I tried to sit next to Chris when I got there, but I forgot that there's another girl beside him, so I end up sitting with two girls beside me.

While it's break time, I saw him putting his hands on a girl's shoulder.

Honestly, I think that was kind of gross but I want him to do that to me.

Maybe he'll do that when we become closer.

Then I went to get my music sheet, and I saw Chris standing right next to me.

I blushed. My cheeks got heated up and my heart began to pump fast.

I look at him and give him a big grin. Then he did something that I'd never expected.

He put his hand on my shoulder and slowly, he moved his hands down my elbow until he reaches my hand.

I stood there in shock , then he gave me his famous wink and left.

I felt weird but I like the way he touched me.

******************************************************************************************
~* individual class*~

I was eating my breakfast, and suddenly he hugged me from the back , then I gave out the loudest scream and I scared him.

I yelled," what in the world are you doing!" "You're too cute, I love it when you blush," he said .

Then I realize I was blushing right at his words.

He gave me a smirk and left.
******************************************************************************************
I asked Chris about what he was doing to me is because I don't want people to think I am disgusting.

But I thought about it, I shouldn't scream , because maybe he'll never do that to me anymore.

And because I like the way he hugged me, gently and lovingly.