Chapter 9: Hi Jason

Mary's POV

A few days passed on my boring vacation to China since I am only visiting my cousins. But today my aunt is taking me to an amusement park called Hua-Nan Park. But that didn't cheer me up either, cuz if Chris is not here, I won't be happy. On my boring trip to the park, what happened was me snoring like a pig in the car. When I got there, I saw many kids about my age, and I was so insane to think about that I might possibly meet Chris. Well, if Chris is here , he might be the most unique one cuz all the kids here are bald for no reason.

When I got in the park, there were roller coaster tracks right above my head and one ride that I wanna try, the spinning ax thing. Suddenly, I heard a familiar voice, " mom, are you sure you don't want to try this?" Wait a sec, isn't that voice, CHRIS?!!!! I turn back and saw a hot guy who looks like an ABC and I assume it was his voice. It wasn't Chris, but he was attractive. And he was speaking English, I really want to meet him, but I don't prefer speaking to strangers, so...sigh.

Then I brought a ticket to the AX then I saw that dude lining up too! When it's "our" turn. I tried to sit next to him but the four seats are all taken by his family, I assume. So I sat on the other side. BEEP---- the ride has begun. It spun my head around that I felt so dizzy that My mind is going to blackout but it was worth a try. Then I got down the ride and saw him going to the pirate ship, I rushed to buy a ticket and went to the pirate ship. I want to sit at the end but one side is a bunch of adults that I don't want to sit with and the other side is him..... I took a breath and asked," may I take that seat over there?" " YES!!!! OF COURSE!!!!!!" He yelled. I took the seat NEXT to him and sat down. I buckled up and realized the seatbelt was WAY TOO SHORT. "WTF?!" I said. " you just said WTF," a voice said. HE said it. " y..yeah.... Sorry ..." I murmured. " I know, we can't live without that word," he answered. "Hi, I'm Jason." "I'm ... Mary." " so where are you from?" He asked, "Los Angeles," i said while adjusting my nervous tone. " I'm from China" I chuckled while I felt my cheeks heating up.

"So.... how old are you? He asked, "twelve ." I said. " really?! Me too!" He said.

" Mary?!" I heard my mom yelling my name, " here!" I yelled. " oh, I thought you are gone ." My mom said. " ok, so can I meet you at the gate at 14:00"

" do you want to play race cars?" Jason asked me. " sure, " " Mary, can we compete?like crushing others cars" he asked excitedly. " sounds great! "

Then we got into the field and start the competition, I bump him once he bumped me twice, he crashed me triple times, I crashed him one time. Then my nail broke. Holy Sxxt. I just did my nails yesterday and it broke.the engine stopped then I got off the car and went to find my mom without even saying goodbye to Jason.

I was heading home with my mom then my mind asked me to turn back, I turned then I saw Jason riding on a bike and looking at me. I just turn away and head home. Anyways,I don't like him because I like or LOVE Chris. I don't know, but Jason was in my head like forever and I can't stop wondering where he is and stuffs.

Maybe I just feel too lonely without Chris, that's all.