Chapter 2: First Date

• Dedicated to everyone I love

Chapter 2: First Date

A few weeks passed after school starts and I made lots of friends and pretty much I'm in the popular circle. Going to band practice is my favorite thing to do because I get to sit with a super hot guy called Chris next to me and sometimes he randomly hugs me from behind and making me blush like a tomato. My friends are super jealous about it which I am proud of. Honestly, I think I like Chris since he's the only one that makes my heart rate increase and making me blush. Whenever I have band practice, I usually wear my best clothes to make myself look sexy in front of Chris, and he loves it. Last time when I wore some shorts making me look extra hot, which I think I am , Chris whispered beside me, " Sexy ass huh?", then I winked back at him and walked away. 

Today's Friday and I'm super excited about it since I'm gonna go shopping with my friends, Ellie, Shannon, and Hannah. After the bell rang, four of us were the first ones to storm out the classroom and leaving the school. We walked to the mall and shopped around in GAP and Accessorize. Ellie brought a few bracelets in Accessorize, Shannon brought some hoodies in Nike, and Hannah brought a T-shirt in Agnes B. Except for me, I brought nothing, since my mom wouldn't allow me to buy anything unless she is with me. My mom is that kind of mom that tells you a bunch of life's do's and don'ts when you are only trying to watch a movie.

After shopping, my friends walked me back to the bus stop and they left. I waited for my bus then suddenly someone wrapped his or her arms around my waist. I jolted and looked back, it was Chris. "Hey Chris, taking the bus?" I smiled. " Yep," he answered  while taking a sip from his hot chocolate. " Want some? " he asked while cocking his eyebrows then handed the cup to me. " Yea, thanks, it's cold here." I smiled while taking a small sip and handing it back to him. Then the bus came and both of us got on the bus. He gestured me to sit ," Ladies first," he said. I pushed myself in the seat and he sat beside me. We were so close that our shoulders are touching and I am blushing a lot so I turn my face to look out the window. Then he suddenly put his cold hands on my chin and turn my face around to meet his. I couldn't tear my eyes away from his, his face is just too perfect. Blue eyes, long lashes, nose shaped perfectly, lips that seems to be carved by God. " You are so cute," he said suddenly. " Haha, very funny," I laughed and moved his hands away. 

" Bye Chris," I smiled as I see my house. " Bye, see you tomorrow." he smiled back at me. Then I got down the bus. I walked home, dropped my bag in my room and walked downstairs to have dinner. Still thinking about Chris and grinning to myself, looking like an idiot but I can't help it. My mom made steak with mashed potatoes today and I am so hungry that I kept stuffing the potatoes in my mouth. Then my mom said," Mary Gladstone, what is making you smiling all the time in the dinner table, is it that you made out with a really hot guy in school today?" my mom said with a big evil grin on her face. " NO MOM!!!" I yelled. My dad laughed and and winked at my mom. " I'm just really happy cuz I get to shop with my friends today! I am still a virgin! " I laughed. My dad cocked an eyebrow and asked, " Are you sure?" Then the whole table bursts out in laughter. I really love my family, they are so humerous and although sometimes they can be real strict but I can still feel their love to me. After dinner, I kissed my mom and dad then I went upstairs and listen to music. 

I thought back to the second when Chris touched my cheeks and sending sparks all over me, I smiled. His blonde hair and  blue eyes always seems perfect to me. In a crowd of people, he is the only one that I can see. The way I blush when I see him, the fast heart rate when he stands beside me, the butterflies I get when he comes to me, the sparks I get when he touches me, I never felt this way before. I think, it's something like, love.