Chapter 14 : Field Trip

School's back few weeks ago. A note from the OSA (also known as the Office of Student Affairs) was delivered to our classroom. The note says : "Dear students, we want you to be educated not only here inside your classrooms but also outside the campus. We want you to enjoy while learning so the school arranged some places where you can be educated and also enjoy. So here's the places you guys are going : The Zoo, Snow World and Island Cove. Please bring jacket, extra shirt, slippers and swimming attire for the Island Cove, and your own snacks. Please wear the ff. attire : Batch shirt, pants, and rubber shoes. Strictly no wearing of sandals and slippers when on the Zoo and Snow World. The assembly time and place is at the quadrangle and your assigned bus will be leaving at 6:45 am so don't be late. Here's the dates of the field trip : Freshmen - tomorrow Sophomores - Wednesday Juniors - Thursday and the Seniors on Friday. Hope each and everyone of you can learn something from this educational trip that the school has arranged! Sincerly, the OSA." After Ms.J has read the letter everybody shouted and screamed. Everybody was so excited for tomorrow's trip. After my math tutor, I went home to pack my stuffs for tomorrow's trip and arranged everything that I needed. I was all set and went to bed...

Zzzzz....Kroooo kroooo...Zzzzzz....Krooo Krooo..

Today's the day! I'm already hyped up and arrived at school around 6:15 in the morning. Our bus number is number 3 so I hopped in the bus and went to sit with Ana. When everybody was settled our bus went to our first destination, The Zoo. When we arrived, I was fascinated with the different types of animals. I LOVE animals. After the tour we went back to the bus to go to our next destination. We had our lunch inside the bus. My mom prepared some California Maki(sushi), Frenched Toast and fried rice with bacon. My mom's the best!

We arrived at Snow World around 1 pm. and I saw Edward, he's looking at me and he walked towards me.

Aagh! I'm blushing. Urgh Dev stop it!!

Edward : "Come on, let's go in and enjoy the fake snow and the freezing temperature." He chuckled.

So we went in. It's so cold. I'm freezing eventhough I'm wearing my jacket.

Me : "I think I'm gonna die. Urgh. It's freezing in here."

Edward : "I know."

Then he hugged me behind my waist. I don't know what to feel my world stopped again.............

Me : "Hey, why did you do that?"

Edward : "Because you said that you're freezing."

Me : "But, I'm fine. I don't nee..."

He grabbed me behind my waist and hugged me tight.

Edward : "I love you"

Next stop? The Island Cove wohooooo! I'm excited to swim! I still can't forget what Edward did to me inside the Snow World. So we arrived around 5pm. Swim time is until 9pm so we got 4 more hours. I quickly changed into my swimming suit. I saw Janee and jumped over the pool and gave her a splash.

Janee : "Hey! What's that for? You monster! HAHAHA!"

Me: "I'm gonna get you for that you idiot! :))"

Time passed by and only two hours left till we go home.

Edward came near me, he said : "Hey you having fun?"

Me : "Yeah. I miss swimming so I'm having fun."

Then he hugged me again and looked into my eyes and said : "Dev, I love you so much." And the day ended fast.

Oh Edward, why do you have to be such a hugger? He said that he love me twice this day. Sigh :">