Chapter 11: Save me

Eren P.o.V

"WHAT ARE THEY GONNA DO TO HER!" I was screaming having Mikasa and Armin holding me back from the MP. "Kid we don't need the court for this. I mean it's obvious! The scouting Legion has you and we could keep her. The Garrison could really care less." The soldier said as they pulled her out.

She. Looked. Horrible. A bruised eye, she had a chunk of her shirt ripped and had a blue bruise, a bleeding mouth and nose, she was filthy, her use to be green eyes were now red. Even though she was all beaten and bruised. Still no tears.

"H-HEY!" I walked up to the soldier "what did you do to her?!" I asked screaming in his face. Neia looked at me and almost fell to the floor... I grabbed her "We're just teaching monsters were they belong!" The man said with a laugh.

I growl at him and I take him by the shirt "E-Eren D-don't" I heard my sister croak out. I look at her and my eyes start watering. "Eren! Wha-" I heard Mikasa scream and she saw my sister "What. HAPPENED?!" Mikasa quickly tried to get close to Neia but the guard held her back. "Don't even think about it brat" the guard smirked as he.. IN FRONT OF US. Punched her. My mouth flew open. Mikasa bawled up her fist.

Is this how they felt when Levi was licking and punching me in the court? Only difference... I knew he did it for my good, these people they are doing it for they're own happiness. "Hey Eren!" That was Armin. When he settled down next to me and Mikasa he saw why was happening "w-why are t-they doing this?" He said as he tried to stop it.

"Hey we could use her. To save humanity since now we have two shifters it would be better! Humanity has a great opportunity with The Jaeger's but please s-stop..." Armin said trying to stop the guards. They kept kicking then the that really made me snap... They shot her right arm "KYAAAAAAAAA!" She said as she tried to stop her right arm from bleeding.

"WTF?!" I screamed and I punched the guard. I kept punching him making him pass out. "THIS GIRL IS GONNA SUFFER MORE! SHE'S A MONSTER!" The soldier said as the took her away. I am getting her back. No. MATTER. WHAT!

~•~•~•~•~••~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I know I know it's a bit short but hey! At least I got a chapter out :D

~Kabeh

RAte comment vote PLEASE?