Chapter 7 - The Fields

Hi,

Note 1: Everything that is between double quotes " " it's dialogue.

Note 2: So in this chapter, like it was told on chapter 1 & 2 Emily's Dad was declared lost in action (I will precise: in Middle East), Emily lost her way after that, she's better now thanks to Alison and this chapter will continue where last chapter ended, the visit of Pam...

Chapter 7 – The Fields

(In a Van)

Alison took borrowed a van from her company, she was driving and beside her, Pam was sitting as co-pilot, then in the 1st row of seats, it was Emily, Spencer and Aria and in the last seat it was Hanna with Pepe.

Pam asked to Alison. – "Is this your car Alison?"

Alison. – "Please Ms. Fields, you can call me Ali... and I'm borrowing this van from my company, it's the 1st time that I do a group trip..." (Big smile) "It's very exciting; I hope you would have a nice time..."

Pam smiled. – "Thank you Ali for inviting us... and please call me Pam..."

Alison smiled. – "Ok Pam..."

Emily smiled hearing the conversation between Alison and her mother.

Spencer. – "So Ali... which state seceded from Virginia in 1863?"

Alison. – "West Virginia... why?"

Hanna scoffed. – "Really Spence?! Are you still on that?! Get over it! She's smarter than you so what?!"

Spencer. – "I knew that answer too... so we're equal!"

Aria sighed. – "Please Spence stop with your quiz, I didn't come here for history lessons!"

Hanna pouted. – "I'm hungry!"

Emily sighed. – "Stop complaining! All of you!"

Aria. – "We just ate breakfast Hann..."

Hanna pouted. – "But I'm hungry!"

Alison. – "Hann... In the back there are some lunch boxes that I made for each one of you, yours Hann, it's a blue one... I noticed that you like spicy food so..."

Hanna. – "Thanks Ali... you're the best!"

Emily. – "When did you make them?"

Alison. – "I woke up early to make them..."

Emily bitted her lips and thought. – "Aaawww... she's adorable!"

Aria looked up to the lunch boxes and asked. – "And what it's mine?"

Hanna. – "Didn't you just say that we ate breakfast...?"

Aria rolled her eyes

Alison chucked. – "Yours Aria, it's the green one, It's a salad with a lot of avocados, I noticed that you like that..."

Each girl took their lunch box, and smiled looking that Alison took the time to make it special for everyone. Emily smiled looking to her lunch box and Aria looked down to Emily's lunch...

Aria. – "Aww... Emily's sandwich is in shape of a heart..."

Emily blushed

Alison chucked and then she said to Pam. – "I still don't know your taste Pam, so I just prepare you a lunch following Emily's taste..."

Pam smiled. – "Thank you Ali... it tasted really good..."

Alison chucked and Pam just stared to the blonde who was driving...