Displacement

Odell POV

It's been two weeks and this lady is annoying plus my leg doesn't seem like its getting better. I'm only trying to mess a couple of games and not the whole damn season cause my team needs me now that Victor and Rashad isn't here.

"Um sir, we need to go grocery shopping.

"Take my car keys and some money from the cookie jar and go.

"Um, I don't know how to drive.

"Wtf? Why would they send you and you don't know how to drive? Damn new Yorkers and they lazy asses.

She walks away as I call my momma. I tell her about the situation and she calls that woman agency. Yes I can finally get rid of her talkative self.

While waiting for my mom to call me back, I notice its quiet. Lily isn't talking to dogs which apparently they love.

"Lily?!

I met with silence. An hour goes by and I hear the door open and the dogs bark. Lily walks in with grocery bags.

"I googled the closet grocery store, got a cab to take me to and from the grocery store.

She walks out and walks back in with the rest of the bags. Not to be rude, I decide to help her with some of the bags.

I sit down in a chair in the kitchen and direct her where to put the food at.

"I bought you cookies cause cookies always make me feel better.

"okay.

"I already know today is going to be my last day.

silence

"So I'm just going to say this, I understand your pissed about your injury so I've been nice. Plus I needed this job but now since I'm fired, I can say that your a spoiled, entitled jack ass. Not everyone gets a car and learns how to drive when they're sixteen. Thankfully I live in a place that I can still survive without a car. One day I will learn how to drive and be able to buy a lexus but now isn't time. Good luck with finding a good aide, that will put up with your attitude and blasting Mumbles Mgee at ignornant levels. Oh by the way thanks for helping me get over my crush on you.

She storms away leaving me stunned.

*Two weeks later

Lily and I are in a parking lot because I'm teaching her how to drive. Let me fill y'all in, Lily got replaced 3 different Aides and they was horrible. Two stole stuff and the other who was older than my momma tried to rape me and she hated the dogs. So Lily is back with a promise from me that I will be nicer. Therefore I'm going to teach her how to drive which has been an interesting experience.

"Well you did good, not nervous like yesterday.

"Thanks. When your not being an asshole you make me feel comfortable.

"Well that's good because I want you to move in with me.

"Omg I know that left turn was to sharp. You got a concussion now

I laugh

"No. I'm fine and I'm serious. I need you.

She blushes

"To ya know, help me. Its hard to do things and you leave at 3. Plus your not with me on the weekends.

"Okay. When do you want me to move in?

"Whenever your ready.

"This weekend is fine.

*Friday

It's morning and I'm still in bed. I hear the dogs bark and the front door open/close. Lily is here and early.

She knocks on my door and I tell her to come in.

"Morning sir.

"We officially live together now, you don't have to call me sir or Mr.Beckham.

"Okay. What would you like your usual for breakfast?

"Yea and bring it up here.

"Okay sir.

She walks out and I lay back. I feel like a King and I like it.

A/n: What do you think about this chapter?