Get It Right

Lily POV

It's been 4 days since I've seen my daughter. Which means I'm on my way to Odell house.

I park my car(yup I have a license and a car all thanks to Odell) in front of his place. Then I get out of the car , with my key in hand I open the front door.  It's oddly quiet, no dogs barking and no baby crying.

"Hello!

"Ruff, Ruff

"We in the living room.

I walk into the living room and the dogs wag their tail which makes our little princess giggle. Odell has her in his arms and they are looking at the dogs play on the floor. I come close and open my arms. He hands me her and we both smile.

"I'm miss you so much my little princess.

She giggles as I baby talk her. At the corner of my eye I see a flash.

"Taking pics of us again.

"Yup. And I'm putting it on my IG, with the caption: My home and my heart is finally filled.

I roll my eyes at him and continue to look at Amara. After awhile she falls asleep in my arms.

"I'm going to put her down for her nap then we going to talk.

"Okay babe.

He kisses both of our foreheads and then I get up.

When I come back down, I notice the dogs are gone and the living room setup has changed. Music playing softly in the background, a blanket with food and drinks on the floor right along with Odell.

"I figured you were hungry since it's lunch.

"Yea, thanks.

We eat in silence and occasionally glance at each other.  When we finally finish eating, I make my move.

"Ow!

I slap Odell across his face

"You will never ever black mail or hold my child as a bargaining chip to get what you want again. You selfish, entitled prick.

"I'm selfish when it comes to you and Amara. I'm not going to apologize for that. So did you break up with that nigga?

"Yea but it's not to be with you. Damiun doesn't this drama in his life. He needs to be with someone that is completely for him. I'm just focused on being a good mother to my child and not a wife to him. So we are taking a break.

"So we aren't going to be a family?

"Are you going to get your shit together?

"Yea. I'm going to prove to you I'm about our family.

"Okay. I'm going to take our daughter home later.

"Or you both can stay cause I don't wanna be alone.

"Where is your platonic life partner Ben?

"Haha. He is in Miami

"Oh I forgot he is trying to be a comedian now. Which I thought we filled our quota of short and corny comedians with Kevin Hart. But I guess not.

"Don't do my boy like that.

"Well at least he isn't sponging off of you or trying to be a fake stylist that sells the men version of fashion nova.

"You are too much today.

"I like Ben, just from a distance.

"Yea you like Jarvis better.

"Of course, how is my chocolate stick. When is he visiting?

"Never.

"Lies. That's your brother

"That can't be around my wife.

I look around

"You married some Becky without telling me?

"No. I'm talking about you.

"No ring.

"I would give you a ring and this dick if you wasn't being difficult.

"Whatever. Thanks for the food

"You welcome.

"So are you staying?

"Yea sure.

I didn't leave Odell house till three days later. He kept me and Amara occupied with adventures. We basically went all around NYC showing her places like she ain't a baby. Odell ain't slick because I know he just wants to spend time with us, with me, because he is lonely. It's cute though but I wonder if he is finally getting it right.

A/n: What do you think about this chapter?

Damiun is gone for now.... I really like him 😩
Odell and Lily spending time together