Turning Tables

A/n: Short, filler.

Lily POV

Odell must really lost his mind if he thinks he is going to punish me tonight. Knowing him it would be some sexual type of punishment and I'm not with that. I refuse to have sex with a guy that I'm not seeing. I only let the guy from last night go down on me, nothing else. Back to Odell, he really trying to have me on lock like I'm Cinderella and Rapunzel, like I'm not a black girl from Brooklyn. We don't play no games and we know how to get out of situations. Therefore, I got a plan for Odell to be distracted all day and night. While he is busy, I will enjoying my night at another BBW party.

Odell POV

I spent the day with Zendaya and now I'm with the ovoo crew and some of bros.

"Aye OB, is this the place?*Spoons

"Um yea but we should go somewhere else.

"Why? *Odell

"You hiding something again? *Drake

"It's a BBW party that Lily invited Jordan, Kavahra and I too.

"Aye, you a chubby chaser now nigga? *Von to Jordan

"Maybe. *Jordan

"So Lily is in there? *Odell

"Yea.

I clench my jaw because her ass is suppose to be home.

"Let's go.

We all get out the car and go into the warehouse and we are instantly taken by surprise. It's like a rave with plus size people. Its fat ladies dancing on the of platforms and cages. The rest of the women are naked and half- naked. It's something I never seen before and I'm uncomfortable. I'm hoping that Lily isn't naked or half-naked but my hopes was crushed.

"Damn. Lily you look real good. *Jordan

Lily is now in front of us. She hugs some of the guys and rolls her eyes at me. I pull her close and whisper in her ear

"Why you ain't home?

"Cause a jackass bought me a plane ticket.

I glare at her. She pulls away then walks off. The guys and I only stay for an hour cause we wasn't comfortable. However, Jordan, Kavahra and OB stayed.

*Next Morning

I wake up to find out that Lily went back to NYC.