Imagine For Brianna :)

Saturday morning, I was woken by warm, chaste kisses on my cheek. I smiled and my eyelashes fluttered open to see my current boyfriend, Justin Bieber, hovering over me. He wore only pajama pants and a sleepy smile. His bare chest was warm against mine.

"Good morning, beautiful," he murmured--almost like a purr.

"Morning," I whispered back.

Justin kissed me on the lips and our lips moved in bittersweet synchronization for a few minutes before I placed my hands on his heated chest and pushed him off me. His heart thundred under my palm.

"What's wrong?" Justin asked, concerned.

I shook my head. "I need to get ready."

He chuckled and ruefully rolled off me.

****

When I finally had washed, blow dried, and curled my hair, brushed my teeth, did my makeup, and got dressed in a neon blue skirt and myyellow peplum top with my blue flats, it was a little past noon. Justin was waiting for me downstairs in a pair of tan cargo shorts and a white desinger top with Nike socks and Gucci sandals.

"Brianna," he said, relieved, when he saw me.

I beamed. "Hey, baby."

Justin opened his arms and hugged me tight. I hugged him back, inhaling his inticing cologne; it smelled like sawdust and jasmine.

"Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah, but I have to get my bag..." I pulled back and our eyes connected. "Where are we going?"

Justin grinned. "The park."

I smirked. "The park? Really?"

Justin grabbed me by my hips and pulled me closer to him. "Unless you'd like to stay home...and do something else." He winked and I blushed. Then he continued on, "But I really love it when you curl your hair and...I don't want to screw it up just yet."

Desire pulsed through me, but I resisted grabbing Justin by his tousled light brown hair and devouring his mouth...for now.

***

The car ride to the park was a silent one, but comfortable. Justin and I were both more shy and thoughtful than we were small-talkers which is something I loved about our relationship. We were bestfriends--we could tell each other anything. I loved Justin so much. And as if Justin could  read my mind, He'd grabbed my hand while he was driving and, as he rubbed small circles on the back of my hand, he said, "I love you so much."

At the park there were hardly that many people. Strolling on the path, there was a family of three. And then in the field in front of the park entrance, a man played Frisbee with his dog. Further into the park, an elderly couple sat on a swinging bench, feeding ducks and even a few swans.

Justin and I ventured until we came to a sign that read, 'Turquoise Hill'. It wasn't really a hill, but it was a cleared forest with few patches of trees here and there. The winding path leading to the top of Turquoise Hill (where Justin and my favorite meadow was located) was mostly made of dirt and rocks.

We walked hand in hand and when we finally made it to the top of the hill to our meadow, my breath was taken away. Almost all of the flowers--the Tulips, Daffodils, wild flowers, and even the rose bushes--were in full bloom. The sun shone radiantly on the fresh green grass and tall growing wheat fields.

Overwhelmed with such a beautiful sight, I gasped. "Justin," I breathed. "This is..." No word could describe the scene before my eyes. "Amazing?"

Justin chuckled and hugged me from behind. "It's gorgeous," he whispered in my ear before he placed a caring kiss on the neck. "Just like you."

I moaned, leaning my neck to the side to give him better access.

I hadn't planned to come here to make love with Justin, but now that we were here, I didn't mind.

Justin's fingers skimmed down my sides to the bottom of my top where he hooked his fingers underneath it and pulled it up over my head.

I turned in his arms and wrapped my wrists behind his neck. The baby hair at his nape tickled my skin.

"How badly do you want me?" I asked him, promiscuously.

Justin's eyes burned with a sexual craving. He crushed his lips against mine and his hands roamed down to my butt, which he squeezed hard. I squealed and, to my surprise, Justin plunged his tongue into my mouth, sucking on my own tongue.

My body couldn't do this, couldn't take it anymore and it probably hadn't have been past five minutes yet. Using my elbows that rested on Justin's broad shoulders, I hoisted myself up on him and wrapped my legs firmly around his waist.

"Brianna, baby," he moaned against my lips. His lips trailed down my chin, up and down my jawline, and then traveled back to my neck where he sucked sweetly. "I want you so bed."

I was growing wetter and wetter for him by the second. I pulled at his hair with one hand and trailed my other as far down his musclar back as I could reach. "Are we going all the way?" I whispered breathlessly.

"Hell yes."

Justin fumbled with the button to his pants and then eventually dropped down his underwear, too. My skin was on my fire as I jumped down from his arms and forced down my skirt, just as I accidentally caught a glimpse of his thick, hanging flushed dick.

A tiny moan left my left and Justin touched himself a little. "You want it?" he teased.

I nodded like a dog, not sure what else to do.

"Come get it."

And I did.

Justin entered me gently, at first. Groaning in my ear, moving pleasurably in and out of my soaking core. Then he sped up his speed and hit my G-spot numerous times. I clawed at his back, calling out his name.

"Bri," Justin groaned loudly. "Bri, I'm gonna cum, baby. I need you to come for me first."

He pounded into me over and over again and I, not being able to hold on much longer, screaming his name and let go, shortly after him.

Justin and I lay a tangled up mess together in the dancing flowers in the center of our meadow. When our breathing returned back to normal, Justin got up and and reached for my clothes, handing them to me.

I smiled at him. "Why are you such a good guy?" I wondered.

"Because you're such a perfect girl," he replied, the light shining in his golden brown eyes. And I believed him.

The End. :)