10.

Shanaia's P.O.V

It's already past 8pm when I reached my room. As soon as I opened the door, I saw Keisha standing by the window. Obviously waiting for me.

"Where have you been?"

She asked calmly.

"Nag-libot lang and ended up eating somewhere else."

Tipis kong sagot.

"Who's with you? I saw Zayn and didn't saw you with him. Did you wonder off alone?"

Sunod sunod na tanong niya.

"Ahh.. yes.."

Pagsisinungaling ko. Kapag kasi sinabi ko ang totoo malamang yari nanaman ako.

"You're lying."

She quickly replied. I sighed before answering, she asked for it.

"I was with Keith. But before you jump into various conclusion, look at me first. I'm fine."

She didn't response and sigh instead.

"Rest now.. I'll go ahead."

I was surprised when she didn't lecture me but kept silent.

Medyo nakahinga ako ng maluwag dun.

"Instead of sulking, why don't you just talked to her straight? Tell her how you feel. Wala namang problemang hindi malulutas kung maayos kayong mag-uusap at pareho niyong lalawakan ang pag-iisip ng niyo."

I remembered what Keith told me before we part ways. I admit, I was surprised since he didn't response to all my rants earlier. It was out of nowhere and it came from him, like seriously? From the man who can't control his anger and all.

'Hays.. buti nga sana kung ganon kadali ang lahat. Keisha is different, once she said something it's always final and nothing can change her mind unless she thought it to herself.'

I thought to myself. Matigas si Keisha, kung ano ang nasa isip niyang tama yun ang gagawin niya.

I stood up and walked straight to the bathroom. I took a quite long bath and lay down on my bed as soon as I was finished.

It was a very long day. There's a lot of things on my mind but i'm too tired to even quarrel with my inner thoughts.

The last time I checked it was almost 10pm when I started drifting off to sleep.

••••

                    James P.O.V

Umupo ako sa isang bench dahil sa pagod. Kakatapos ko lang kasi mag-jogging. It's one of my daily routine.