Introduction

~ Welcome Infatuation fans ~

I am Nikita Gemini, a writer that never has the time to actually write. Some may know me because I am currently writing a fanfiction called Win His Heart and other short stories. However, some may not because I'm not very popular either. However! I do plan on writing a lot of books, including my own books instead of fan fiction. So popularity will come in time. I have hope~ =,w,=

Anyways, let's try to make this introduction less cringy as possible. I am very carefree in my introductions but please know that my writing isn't like this. I'm very serious with my actual writing. Buuuut not so much in introductions ^^||

Ok, ok, I'll stop talking about myself and get to the actual introduction. This book is a fan fiction of MaskCover's book Infatuation, a Yandere boys x reader that I really enjoyed. In fact, the book is so good and popular that a lot of people are making fan art, fan fictions, and other things with it. Hell, I'm making fan.... edits? Ok, I can't draw for shit but I CAN make some pretty gosh darn good edits, aight?

Anyways, the book is crazy popular and I really wanted more of it when it was over. I was having a lot of ideas on an After Ending so I commented and I received a reply from MaskCover!

 I was having a lot of ideas on an After Ending so I commented and I received a reply from MaskCover!

So yep! I basically have permission to make this

So yep! I basically have permission to make this. Since I was never really the one to make very good descriptions, I'll explain it here a bit.

Infatuation is about a girl name (Y/N) who catches the attention of 6 transfer students at her school. Ignoring all the signs given that the boys were dangerous, (Y/N) continued to accept the boys into her life. Her kindness attracted the boys more and more until finally, the boys took action in keeping the girl for themselves. Quickly, (Y/N) regretted her decisions and wanted nothing to do with the six but neither of them would let her go easily. Escaping from their control, (Y/N) runs free in the direction of her house. However... one of the boys capture her again but this time, she truly belongs to one of them. Now, it has been two years since her final capture and the rest of the 5 are no where to be seen. It is only (Y/N) and him. What happens after years of lies and torture? What is the mind-broken (Y/N) like?

Or... what happens after 2 years of the true ending? (Y/N)'s finally free and the terrible six are long gone. What now? How does (Y/N) live after being traumatized by the experience?

In short, don't read this until after you've read the actual book. Please. You're going to be so confused if you don't.

Er... so yeah. This isn't cannon unless MaskCover decides it. I'll work on this after I finish Chapter 9 of Win His Heart so be patient for updates! Anyways, thanks for reading. Sorry this introduction isn't professional or organized but it's something for now. If it becomes an issue to me, I'll change it. Anyways, see you next chapter!

 Anyways, see you next chapter!