Update

This will be deleted once the chapters officially come out, which should be soon! There are just a few things I would also like to add in the meantime.

1) I wanted to publish all the endings at once, but I would like to publish the chapter once it's ready. There are multiple reasons why such as: I don't want to keep you guys waiting too long and I also don't want to take too long so someone goes "welp, she clearly isn't doing this so I'll take this into my own hands" which I swear, you are absolutely terrible if you do that. Seriously. Don't do that.

And 2) to help speed things up, I've asked a friend of mine, DamonTnomaD who is usually my guinea pig to see if an idea is good or not, to help me with this. He hasn't written anything here on Wattpad yet but he won't be a disappointment in this project. As much as I consider it kind of a collab, he considers it as "I'm just helping you with inspiration" kind of thing. But whatever. I've added his name to the cover already so credit to him!

And 3) when I say these will be published soon, I mean this book will fully be completed in about 2 months or 3. Why that long? Because I like to go by my quote, and possibly a lot of other people's quotes: "life is unpredictable." I don't know what life is going to throw at me so I never, ever put specific deadlines on myself. 

Aaaand that's kinda all, really. I thought this would be really important but I guess it was kinda short and simple. Anyways, I'll see you next chapter.

 Anyways, I'll see you next chapter