Chapter 2: Reality

Mabel stood from her bed feeling a chill rush trough her body and trowing the white sheets to the floor, walking toward the bathroom looking herself at her reflection, she had a bad hair bed, her eyes were red and her cheeks were sparkling a little because of the tears. "Why now? After four years, it have to be now" She said to herself before taking off her blue sweater with a cat design trowing it in the floor, taking the bandages off her wrist contemplating the almost closed wound that still were red, not wanting to take the small blade and cut another ones, she turned the radio of the bathroom on, letting blast Drown by Bring me the horizon trough the room.

Letting the cold water rush down her back, making her feel a bit relaxed, a ligh burning came from her wrist making her bite her lips a little bit. "I should forget about her already" Mabel said to herself letting out a soft sigh. After finishing showering she put on a pink sweater with a butterfly as a design, black broken legging and a pair of pink boots, tying her hair in a ponytail.
Mabel took her messenger bag with three notebooks in it, she took the phone and headphones off of the counter putting them on and hitting play, letting herself drift to another world by the music, feeling free from the cruel world she knows. Leaving outside closing the door behind.

"Did you hear? There is a new girl in the apartment, I think she was blonde and had a boyfriend with brown hair" some of the older ladies were gossiping, but Mabel didn't heard them, passing beside them and heading outside the building, she looked at her motorcycle, but decided on walking to school since it was at least 15 minutes away by bike and 35 minutes walking, she could still hear the sound of the cars and birds songs over the music, getting a bit annoyed by that she took out the phone from her pocket and putting the music at is maximum volume.

She didn't notice the couple that passed behind her, and the guy calling her name noticing Mabel's presence. Mabel started walking without looking behind, even thought the couple wanted to run toward her and hug her, they still were scared of what happen four years ago.

In school Mabel looked at the clock in the wall, watching how slowly the time was passing, she let out a frustrated sigh, boring herself since she already finish the work. *two more classes and I can leave to work* she thought. After the last two classes were over she looked at the time, just marking 11:25 am. "I still have time, maybe I'll go an get some coffe" She said to herself yawning, walking outside the school building and to the coffe shop. "The usual" Mabel said casual, since she always go there, after the guy of the cashier took her order she waited 5 minutes until they gave her the coffe, walking to the table in the back, where normally nobody sits, she stood there midway paralized by looking at the couple sitting there.

"Fuck" She breathed out, the couple looked up and saw Mabel starring at them. "Mabel..." the blond girl started saying but got cut of by Mabel who started to shook her head. "Why the hell are you here! Oh god this isn't happening, this have to be a nightmare" Mabel scream gaining the attention of everyone in the shop. Pacifica and Dipper flinched at the sudden burst of hate of the girl infront of them, knowing she is still mad and sad about what happen.

Mabel rushed out of the shop after letting go of the cup of coffe falling to the floor, Pacifica and Dipper tried to call her, but like the first time she didn't listen. *No, no, no, no, this isn't happening, they aren't real, they are still in Gravity Fall* She thought to herself, feeling that same old pain in her chest. Arriving to her work earlier than usual, she started working on the different designs of clothes trying to take away the image she just saw. The coworkers worried about her, and invited her after works to go drink a bit.