capitulo 5: Quotes game

Pacifica was standing in the middle of a mall, waiting for someone, while Dipper was in some bookstore near her, watching from the window while looking at a comic book.

-"I'm not sure she is coming"- the blondie said letting out a defeated sigh and looking down to her feets.

-"Why did you told me to come here?"-  a funny voice meet her ears making a small smile spread in her face.

-"Well, I just wanted to hve some time alone with you, that is all"- Pacifica said looking at her and walking closer smirking at the way the brunette bushed by the sudden closeness. -"How much do you love quotes?"- she suddenly ask.

Mabel looked at her weirdly. -"Well,  a lot, why?"- after finishing she looked down at the blonds lips, watching how the girl bitted her lips, she turned away from them gulping slowly taking a few steps away from her.

-"Come with me, we are going to play"- the blonde took Mabel's hand makind the girl nervous.

They both walked to a restaurant that was in the second floor of the mall, and Dipper followed with the comic book in his hand since he wanted to know what was going to happen, the girls both enter the restaurant and sat in a table on one of the corner and Dipper a little far away from them.

-"First of all, let's forget waht hve happened in the past, at least for now, I want to enjoy this game"- Pacifica said confident but at the same time nervous.

Mabel didn't said a word, just had this serious expression but a blush on her cheeks.

-"Do you want to start?"- Pacifica continued and Mabel nodded.

-"Years of love have been forget, In the hatred of a minute by Edgar Allan Poe"- Mabel said looking at the table, playing with her fingers.

Pacifica looked at her kind of hurt but hide it anyways. -"How far should a person go in the name of love? By Nicholas Spark"- Mabel looked at her annoyed

-"I can't control your behavior; nor do I want that burden... But I will not apologize for refusing to be disrespected, to be lied to, or to be mistreated. I have standards; step up or step out by Steve Maraboli"- She finish saying crossing her hands with a serious expression.

Pacifica gulped now a bit scared and nervous, because even if their wasn't any physical damage, it kinda was hurting her heart, and she knew that Mabbel felt the same even if she was hating her. -"I'm not perfect, I make mistakes, I hurt people. But when I say sorry, I meant it"- Mabel looked at Pacifica, a expression that the blonde couldn't figure out.

-"May I be excuse? I need to go to the bathroom"- The brunette said standing from her chair and walking to the direction of the bathroom.

-"Hey, is everything going fine?"- Dipper's voice was heard a bit closer as a whisper.

-"Well it just look like she hates me or us, I tell her a lovely one and she throws me a mean one"- Pacifica said in the same low voice he used.

-"Well, it means is going alright, just the roll changed, since you used to be the mean one, but don't worry, it means is going fine, she is coming, do you worst"- Dipper finish looking to the front and taking a spoonful of his food.

Mabel sat again infront of her, not wanting to look at her eyes. -"Was it my turn?"- She asked, her voice was trembling, like if she was crying or something.

-"Don't you want to eat something before we continue?"- Pacifica asked, Mabel nodded still not looking to her.

-"Yeah, but when does the game ends?"- The brunette asked curious.

-"Until one of us gets really annoyed by the quote"- Pacifica said while calling one of the waiters.

-"oh"- was the only respond she got from the girl infront of her.

They bothe ordored their food when the waiter arrive.

-"I will continue"- Pacifica said looking at the brunette. -"I want her. It's than physical. It's her. She smiles at me, and all I think about is how her mind works. How it's always on, how she's always ahead of me, how she knows what I will do or say, and best of all, how she says my name by Zephyrus Dominus on Tumblr"- The blonde makes the most beutiful smile she manage, making Mabel's heart beat and her cheeks burn.

Clearing her throat she looks to the side. -"I'm mature enough to forgive you, but until further notice I'm not dumb enough to Trust you"- Mabel said taking a back Pacifica, making her smile disappear.

-"This is a bit hard"- Pacifica whispered to herself, enough low that Mabel couldn't hear, but still knew what she said, cuz' she could read her lips since her eyes where now looking at them. The blondie let out a sigh before looking at the brunette. -"Your name is etched on the pages of my heart, like an endless river your love continues to flow by Heather Burns"-

This time the blonde didn't look at the girl in front of her, she just closed her eyes and looked to the side, both of them maintaining the silence that was made. Mabel on the other side was looking at the blonde in front with a hurted expression replaying the scene that happened years ago in her mind but at the same time blissed that she had her in front of her telling her love quotes, but she didn't trusted her one bit, and hated her, so she didn't wanted to make it easy for her.

-"The knives of betrayal and drama cut deep and hurt... But they also trim away the nonsense and reveal your true friends by Steve Maraboli too"- Mabel said.

Pacifica felt her mouth dry not knowing what else to tell her to make her change her mind, the food arrive and they started eating after they both finish, the blonde stood up. -"I love you, Not for what you are, But for what I am when I'm with you By Roy Croft"- she finish leaning close as fast as she could give the brunette a peck on the lips.

The brunette fell back covering her mouth with both hands, while she watched as the blonde smiled and walked away, feeling her cheeks heat up, as soon as Pacific left Dipper walked out, and Mabel notice it, rushing behind them.

-"Pacifica!" she screamed her name, when the mentioned one looked behind Mabel smirked. -"My biggest problem is that I notice everything... If you are going to play this game, don't you dare give up midway"- was the only thing she said before rushing toward who knows where.

Pacifica smile,-"Well, looks like I won't be able to backaway now"- she said while looking at Dipper.

--------------------------------

Some of the quotes don't have name cuz' they didn't appear in the image I took them from, but non are mine.

I really didn't know wish game to put, and this one was kinda interesting, and if you guys have any one you'll like to see, please! I accept the suggestion.

But really,who can remember so much quotes and with the name? I barely remember what I did yesterday XD

Thanks for reading ❤