3

Louis bit my ear lobe and at the same time, I traced his bare chest, sending shivers down his spine. I moaned as he pulled the lobe towards him and I pushed his chest back and rolled over so that I was on top of him. I slipped my tongue in between his soft lips and squeezed ever so lightly on his crotch, causing him to moan passionately.

“Stop teasing.” He chuckled into the kiss.

I let go instantly and put my hands up in surrender, not breaking the kiss in any way. He smiled and his fingers tangled in my blonde hair. Just to annoy him, I grabbed his crotch again, this time, my hand slowly stroked it.

“You monster.” He hisses sarcastically.

“Sexy monster.” I corrected.

“Mine. My sexy monster.” He broke the kiss and placed his lips next to my ear, sending shivers down my whole body.

His fingers found the hem of my boxers and before I knew it, he pulled them down with as little force as possible. If I was naked, nothing stopped me from stripping him. Suddenly, his palm squeezed-

“You two better be joking!” The voice interrupted my fantasy.

“No, we're not. We're together.” Louis hissed harshly.

“Either break up or leave the band.”

“You can't make us!” I finally managed to speak.

“I'm your manager; I can do whatever I please.”

“You can't just force them to do anything against their will.” Liam protected us.

All there was left for me to think was that we shouldn't have kissed in public that day. That way, the pictures wouldn't have leaked online, we wouldn't be getting hate from our so called fans and we wouldn't be threatened by our management.

My lips trembled and I had no idea on what to do.

“Either you two break up or at least one of you will be forced to leave the band. And if I anyhow find out that you two have been faking the whole break-up, you will also leave the band. So break up for real or say goodbye to your band mates.”

I looked over at Louis who looked back, his eyes full of concern.

“I am giving you 24 hours. Go and sleep on it. See you tomorrow.”

“Niall, everything's gonna be alright.” Louis assured me, “I love you Niall and we'll somehow figure something out.

“Y-you?” I had shaken, “You love me?”

He nervously nodded his head, his eyes questioning if I loved him back.

“I love you too.” I said.

He placed a sloppy kiss on my lips before we climbed into the car.

I didn't know what was more important to me at that very moment. My career or the one person I admitted my love to?

My mind told me to go with my career but my heart told me to hold on to Louis. People always told me to listen to my head, however, once, I went with my heart and that was the best decision I had ever made. It was to go for it and audition for the X-Factor. Once again, I followed my heart when we were asked if we wanted to stay as a group or leave the competition. My head, however, always told me what to do, say, it told me how to keep myself alive, it saved me from all those dangerous situations I once was in.