4

I tapped my foot on the floor, with my fingers strumming the guitar, humming along to a Demi Lovato song. I would look up every now and then, just to meet Louis' gaze.

“What?” I sung, strumming along to the 'D' chord.

“Nothing.” Louis looked up from his glasses and the papers he was sorting out, “Just looking at my boyfriend, is that a crime?” He laughed.

I rolled my eyes in response and strummed once again, this time, changing the chord to a 'Em', “Yes, it is, if you distract your boyfriend from his job.”

“You're so cute together boys.” Liam looked up from his Blackberry, sending us both warm smiles, “F.Y.I, you're on in five.”

I nodded and placed my guitar aside, standing up and walking over to Louis where I sat on his lap, causing him to groan loudly, irritated from the fact I put my elbow on his paper work.

“Time to get ready Lou.” I pinched his nose playfully.

“Liam, take a picture!” Harry laughed, “I never got away with sitting on his lap!” I saw that he pouted like a child and chuckled to myself.

“That's because he's my special leprechaun Haz.” Louis took off my cap and ruffled my hair.

“Louis and Niall?” A man came in to our room, all dressed in black. We looked up, “You're on.”

I hugged Louis, wrapping my arms around his neck and resting my head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arms around my waist and did the same.

“Good luck, good luck, good luck!” Liam, Zayn and Harry chanted from the couch in the dressing room.

First time we would go on without them. It felt pretty weird as Louis and I made our way on to the stage, hand in hand, walking at a snail's paste; I couldn't care less. I was nervous.

As we walked on, girls started screaming, yelling, shouting our names, jumping up and down from their seats and crying. My hand automatically went up and waved in all directions, same with Louis. We walked over to a lady whom was probably in her early twenties, her hair up in a loose pony tail, wearing high waisted shorts and a peter pan top. She was holding three microphones, one for Louis, one for me and one for herself as well as cards, probably with the questions she was going to ask us.

“Hello boys!” She greeted us cheerily.

“Hello.” We both smiled and sat down on the small couch, to her right.

“Let's get straight to the point, shall we?” She asked, “I think we all want to ask you some questions. Do you mind?”

“Of course not!” Louis nervously ran his hand through his hair, looking at me, “Make them challenging, I need some adrenaline in my blood right now.” He laughed queasily.

“Alright, let's start with Niall.” She flicked through the cards and stopped on the third one along, “Alright,” She paused as she skim read the text, “Niall, fans were wondering if you gave up on having Barack Obama follow you on twitter?”

“Why does everybody keep asking me that?” I frowned, “Louis asked me that the other day! Hurtful!” The audience laughed, “Never say never, he might follow me someday.” I patted my own back mentally, proud of referring to Justin Bieber twice. (His song&movie and perfume.)